Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

excellent chill thread. it is lovely and i love all of you

Spikegal posted:

When I went to my daughter's school a boy asked her why is your dad wearing makeup and she told him that's because they are trans. My daughter said the boy said that's cool.

i wish i had grown up when people were less hosed up about.. well everything, now that i think on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Me too.

Did your name yourself so that when people quote you, it says "oh but seriously I posted?"

yes, but i stole the idea. i am a poo poo taking thief

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

That's okay.

Did you steal it from whilst farting I?

i never fart in public and this is probably why i am so stressed at work

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

The worst part is that I was like, "I don't understand. I already changed my gender marker," and pointed at my driver's license. She replied, "oh, that doesn't actually mean anything."

Cool. Cool. So we passed a law in Washington to make it easier (and free) for trans people to have their documentation match their gender and the government's reaction was to just move the goalposts to make the gender on your ID not count.

that sucks

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

only the words, pictures and lovely gifs you have to click 4 times to load are bad tbf

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

for purely selfish reasons i hope the lgbt+ crew keep posting here but i understand if you do not, situation is hosed

TTBF posted:

My girlfriend decided to break up with me today. Hooray.

i am sorry

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

KungFu Grip posted:

I believe the punchspot discord that spun off after his last gently caress up is still active even if i personally forget discord exists.
https://discord.gg/Np4Gn24

the thing about discords is my posts are bad enough when i take half a moment to think about whatever the gently caress i am typing

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i enjoy posting with all my psp friends but i really do not give a single poo poo about video games

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Spikegal posted:

Guys I just want to cry. That squirrel problem I have at my house will not end. It has eaten so much my roof I've had contractors out to try to capture it they've made repairs I have spent several thousand dollars trying to take care of this problem and the drat thing is still in my attic. It even got out of a squirrel trap and went back into my attic. It's like this nightmare won't end and I know that might seem Petty and like a first world problem but I can't tell you how much stress this is putting on me.

i am sorry :(

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

Does anyone have the clip of that one time in WCW when Kanyon did the "WHO BETTA THAN KANYON?!" intro and the crowd actually responded with "NOBODY!"? That happened, right? I didn't just imagine it?

They liked him. They really liked him.

I think he was "Champagne Kanyon" when this happened.

Goddam Kanyon ruled. RIP the Innovator of Offence. So good. He would have done well in modern times.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

So constantly wishing you were born instead a powerful girl doesn't mean anything right?

Hahahahahaha.

Ha.

Aw poo poo.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

So much shaving. At least I've got the legs for it.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Not sure if this is information is useful or new, but if you take estrogen and t-blockers it doesn't grow nearly as fast. I used to have to shave 'em every day, but now it's down to twice a week in spring and summer.

Cheers.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Hello. I must scritch this dog.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Shard posted:

I just want to pour one out for feminine looking men and masculine looking women. They are both beautiful.

They're good, OP.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I can do the Muttley laugh now. I think it is because my insides are dying.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

look at my dog

Looking at that dog, OP

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Got fired via Email woo

Pretty sure I'm the only one that didn't get brought back, and my angry mind is leaning towards racism, but I'm trying to just move on.

I'm upset.

That sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

holy poo poo that snaggle tooth :3:

i am dead