Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Junpei Hyde posted:

Straight dudes who suck girl dick are extremely powerful

:hmmyes:

Ten years ago in this forum there's no way this thread would have existed and I think it's awesome and all of you are awesome for the fact it does.

TheKingslayer posted:

So my LGBT wrassle friends, I have a question I'm sure you can answer. My whole life I've considered myself a straight male but I appreciate beautiful men a great deal.

Most of your post has been covered, but: Hi, bi boi here who wrestled (heh) with this a lot at a time cause really I've only been in long term relationships with women, but lemme tell ya there's no rule that says a dog can't play basketball you have to be perfectly 50-50 to be considered bi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cage Kicker posted:

Hey y'all, I wasn't sure if this is the right thread for a question like this, but I don't know where else I would ask and honestly I trust all you wrestle goons more for a good answer, anyways:

I've got a number of LGBT friends that say you aren't really bi/pan if you've never actually been with a person of the same sex, is this true or are they being big gatekeeping assholes?

I spent a long time assuming I wasn't bi since all of my long term relationships were with women and then I had a lengthy conversation with one of my best friends, openly gay since we were in like 6th grade, who assured me no one is standing behind you with a clipboard when you jerk it to make sure you're equally nutting to one dick and one titty. I knew it the whole time but it felt nice to hear it from someone else and gave me the confidence I needed to be out about my bisexuality.

This "bi" poo poo ain't actually a hardline 50-50 and any LGBT person who isn't a dumbfuck gatekeeper should understand this.

Spikegal posted:

I miss Larry Sweenry so much. Not just as a performer - there was something about him where I just wanted him to be happy.

:smith:

Liquid Communism posted:

Biphobic trash opinions there, and sadly common.

It loving whips rear end to be told I'm too gay for women and too straight for guys. Just fuckin my favorite thing in the world.

weekly font fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Dec 5, 2019

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Ganso Bomb posted:

Another solid game that hits on LGBT stuff was Gone Home. If you want to sob at your computer as you finish a video game, that's the #1 pick.

:hmmyes:

None of my straight friends had the same reaction to this game as I did and I think it's cause you completely expect to find her swinging in the attic and for once a LGBT character not being used as a tragic device was so refreshing and relieving.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

poo poo, he was even more punk than me!

Should have been on the cover of Gay Pro Wrestling Weekly

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Spikegal posted:

Man I hope 2020 is a good year. We've had a couple stinkers in a row, would be nice to turn the corner.

What ya'll playing these days, for those of yall who play games? Right now I've been kinda just cycling through several including SWTOR, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, Greedfall and Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Thank god for video games, they have been a bastion in many dark times.

I've been on bit of a freeze while studying for boards, so my game backlog is deep but i played the gently caress out of Control this year. It's gonna go down as an all time favorite.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

FYAD was pretty fun once when it was just GBS with its pants off. That was like 04. Now it's just an on forums KiwiFarms.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Adult nightmares are the actual worst. Your subconscious knows how to hurt you in ways it's hard to imagine.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Rarity posted:

NJPW is good and so is being queer

Going back to school has made me very bad at being involved with both of these recently. :sigh:

After I take boards I'm gonna get weird with it y'all.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Chris James 2 posted:

Now that it's on Hulu I highly recommend as much people as possible do this

It absolutely whips. Double feature it with The Handmaiden on Prime.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

How are you cats doing at being queer out there in ~THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES~? You won't catch me at a bar or restaurant any time soon, but I have a date Friday and if a smooch is there I'm gonna do the smooch. Feels like the right block of time to find a partner for the inevitable Quarantine 2 during which I will catch up on the New Japan tournament.

weekly font fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jun 17, 2020

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Seeing how much I’m saving by not going it ever weekend is very eye opening.

Also Ganso it’s gonna be a confusing and occasionally awkward road but communication will be the most important part going forward and it’s great you have a partner who is open to hearing you.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I’ve been having king of similar issue, I guess. I’m a bi guy in a relationship with a woman.
We’re in our twenties, we live together, and we’ve had sex three times in the last four months.

I think she’s semi-asexual or sex-repulsed. She has a lot of trauma from bad past partners and doctors who treated her awfully. It’s something I have a lot of sympathy for, but also... I have a partner who just doesn’t want to have sex with me. We don’t even deep kiss anymore, it makes her uncomfortable.

I’ve talked to her about an open relationship, or an open relationship where I only have sex with guys; and she hates the idea.

She is in therapy and she’s working on the issue but I don’t have a lot of faith it’ll get better, and even if it does, it could be years.

My ex and I had our relationship fall almost directly into this. I think we would have ended up getting really resentful toward one another if she didn't land a dream job a few states away. It gave us the opportunity and clarity to realize that we would be better friends and to call it there with no hard feelings. I'm with everyone saying sever and try to lean towards friendship, don't let a relationship with a good person become spiteful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Wrestling and silently this forum as a whole were large parts of figuring out my sexuality. I may have logged off in the last few years but I’m genuinely bummed. It’s been real.