Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hi hello my family fuckin hated AEW when I flipped to it on TV (nobody else was using it). I’m they told me it was awful and wouldn’t shut up about it but jokes on them I had fun anyway. Also I’m banned from seeing my relatives ever again and I don’t care cause they sucked anyway so gently caress em haha. Not bitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Spikegal posted:

At this point I've given up trying to make people get wrestling. Either they see it and they get it right away, or they see it and don't understand why anyone would like it. And you know what, I'd say keeping people out of your life that make you feel bad is a good thing. Family or not, you don't deserve to be brought down while trying to enjoy something you like that isn't hurting anyone.

Not even showing it to them, I just felt like hanging out so I watched it in the same room as them. Their loss :shrug:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I thought he and Ibushi were dating at some point?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

But you still don't want to be like me.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Anyone else has the double whammy of being not white and queer?

It's so exhausting.

my relatives hate me :)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

My insurance is denying authorization for my estradiol and spironolactone and I only have enough for the next three days and I'm uh... I'm not doin' so good.

Ugh, prior auth is the worst. poo poo like this is why I stockpiled internet drugs for a while, fearing that insurance would take them away somehow.

Are they billing it under transgender care, or hormonal imbalance? My doctor does it under hormonal imbalance, and insurance has never tried to deny them.

IceAgeComing posted:

Her stuff in the Joshi companies she works for and especially SEAdLINNNG has been great; she had a really good singles match against Nanae Takahashi in February and a tag title challenge in September. She's actually teaming with Nyla Rose on the big Marvelous Korakuen Hall show on Sunday which is certainly the biggest Japanese show and possibly also the biggest show anywhere to have two trans women teaming with each other which is cool as poo poo: especially since they're the two most high profile trans women in wrestling at the moment.

:o that is really cool i kinda want to watch that show now how i watch pls

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Social media comments aside, Nyla is over as hell at every AEW show and it makes me very very happy :)

Yes, I am very happy about this. Pity the fans suck about it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Another solid game that hits on LGBT stuff was Gone Home. If you want to sob at your computer as you finish a video game, that's the #1 pick.

Also The Missing has some representation.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I can't stop picking fights in Youtube comments. Help me.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Spikegal posted:

How's y'all day been? So far I've climbed through my attic laying squirrel traps climbed a 20-foot ladder trimming trees and doing some roof repairs. Fun Saturday . Now I'm at a trampoline park with my kids and wife we're going go to a Christmas Boat Parade later

i ate a lot and my heating is really lovely and i dont know why and im also falling asleep

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I had super bad dysphoria all day yesterday and then I was a man in all my dreams and I'm still fuckin' shook today.

Those dreams still happen sometimes for me. It’s hard to undo decades of social programming.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mur Crimbo we’re gonna be looking at old photos today :shepface:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That’s some goddamn confidence there.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I discovered two days ago that I've been taking half my proper dose of t-blockers and I corrected the issue and making that big a medication change all at once is extremely ill-advised, but I did it anyway, and I feel so absolutely vulnerable right now.

I love y'all. Thank you for being a place I can post that, 'cause it helps.

For the love of god make sure you drink lots of water and get enough sodium. You do not want kidney stones. Ask me how I know!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Haha die fuckers

Were they really spamming nazi poo poo at the end?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

shiksa posted:

are u using a stovetop or a cooker? stove, here's my method. 2/1 water/rice, rinse rice if you can, start the pot off cold, with the rice, some salt n pepper, and a pat of butter. wait til you get a good solid boil, then turn the burner down to as low as it can go and cover for 18 minutes. comes out perfect every time for me.

otoh rice cookers are literally like 20 bucks and they rule, rice is an amazing staple food and no one gives a gently caress if you use a shortcut, you can shortcut rice and its just as good!!

Rice is not very good for you, actually. Lots of calories, very little protein or fiber, and low in micronutrients. Humans shouldn’t really be eating grains.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Aaaeghhhhg no ff7 spoilers nooooo

I want it all to be a surprise :byodood:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Spikegal posted:

Oh come on it's 23 years old! *this is a kidding post not an angry post love you*

Spoilers about the glow-up I mean :v:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I continue to be amazed at how little AEW's audience cares for Nyla. She's fuckin wasted on them.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I want the audiences to pop for her like they should :mad:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Lord almighty these loving meds have me losing my poo poo. My doctor wants to bump me up to 8 mg/day sublingual, but my insurance is refusing to cover more than 2 mg/day :byodood: so now we're trying with a prior auth under the gender dysphoria code, and I'm paranoid that'll just make them reject it even harder (even though that's apparently illegal in Massachusetts). I used to be on patches, but those things just constantly loving fall off because of sweat and showering and it was hard to ensure that I got the full dose over the week or so.

Plus, I want to try progesterone cuz im boob greedy and apparently medroxyprogesterone/Provera jacks up the risk of blood clots/strokes :shepface: I'm hoping that micronized progesterone will be less dangerous, but jesus.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ALSO NYLA FUCKIN RULES HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

dusty :unsmith: