Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey, cool how you parlayed your experience as a graduate student at Oxford into a lucartive career in the visual arts. that's really nice, i can see the influence your internship at the Bodlean had on your work, three years ago you visited me in a dream and touched my cheek.

i've been really into gardening lately. well it's not gardening, its permaculture and basically you don't mow your lawn so much it becomes an ecosystem. there's coyotes living in what used to be a flower bed.

remember how i was dead set against getting married and having kids? guess whoat i've been upto in the decade since you left me for a fatter British version of myslef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP dont

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
son youve got so much to live for

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

Escape From Noise

You should probably also mention how ripped you are and your impressive Pokemon Go collection.

Chrs

do it OP

nut

who u gonna send her to

Heather Papps

hello friend

im going to do it; im going to unblock my ex

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

assuming that this is addressed to your former driving instructor, this seems like an overshare

El Spider

I'm p. much a v. mature adult now. Not like I was when we were dating, back then I was just a little boy with confused feelings. Today I sit in my chair before you as a man with over 200 instances running on my runescape bot farm and pulling in about 0.08 btc a week. That's bitcoin, by the way. Remember that currency you told me was gay and I was wasting all our money investing in it? Well I took that to heart and decided to cut out the middle man to just make the money myself instead. My life has been pretty much a shounen redption arc since we broke up haha. But like how are you doing? Maybe you'd want to like meet for coffee or something;)?? In case you don't recognize this email btw... I'm Chad Myers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels

Heather Papps posted:

im going to do it; im going to unblock my ex

did this the other day and texted her to see if she was doin ok

she has me blocked

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

Siljmonster

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hey, cool how you parlayed your experience as a graduate student at Oxford into a lucartive career in the visual arts. that's really nice, i can see the influence your internship at the Bodlean had on your work, three years ago you visited me in a dream and touched my cheek.

i've been really into gardening lately. well it's not gardening, its permaculture and basically you don't mow your lawn so much it becomes an ecosystem. there's coyotes living in what used to be a flower bed.

remember how i was dead set against getting married and having kids? guess whoat i've been upto in the decade since you left me for a fatter British version of myslef.

Is her husband a video game lore YouTuber?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Texter

Right Eye Blind Seriously, I have lazy eye in my right eye.

I wish you would step back
From that text my friend
Chill in the ecosystem
That you've been living in
If you don't text your ex again
I would understand
I would understand

You sound a bit too insane
Your fatter British self a secret pain
You know you don't belong
You're the first to fight
You're like a coyote
You're a weed wolf here on BYOB
I know something's wrong
Well everyone I know has got a reason
To say, "put the text away"

From that text my friend
Chill in the ecosystem
I would understand
I would understand

Well it's waiting to be sent
And you think you know what you meant
Why the text is sitting there
But there's a reason why you left them,
They've been dismissed
I never thought it would come to this
And I, I want you to know
Everyone's got to face down the demons
Maybe today
You could put the phone away

From that text my friend
Chill in the ecosystem
I would understand
I would understand
Understand

Can you put the past away
From that text my friend
(I would understand)
From that text my friend
(I would understand)
From that text my friend
And I would understand
(I wish you would step back
From that ledge my friend)
I would understand
(I wish you would step back
From that ledge my friend)
And I would understand

-PSP

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

text MY ex, op

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

El Spider posted:

I'm p. much a v. mature adult now. Not like I was when we were dating, back then I was just a little boy with confused feelings. Today I sit in my chair before you as a man with over 200 instances running on my runescape bot farm and pulling in about 0.08 btc a week. That's bitcoin, by the way. Remember that currency you told me was gay and I was wasting all our money investing in it? Well I took that to heart and decided to cut out the middle man to just make the money myself instead. My life has been pretty much a shounen redption arc since we broke up haha. But like how are you doing? Maybe you'd want to like meet for coffee or something;)?? In case you don't recognize this email btw... I'm Chad Myers

chad..... thank's

DM me their number. this is an open offer, if anyone wants me to text kitten or baby pictures to a stranger i'll do it

My Asian Grandma posted:

thank you, thank you. you're. . . you're right. i, something. . . something came over me. . .

. . . I JUST THINK IT'S FUNNY HOW

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You should probably also mention how ripped you are and your impressive Pokemon Go collection.

neither my ho-oh nor my moltres is even over 2,000CP i'm a fukkin joke can't raid poo poo -_- that's why she left me for some hobbit rear end lookin red team chad

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Texter

Right Eye Blind Seriously, I have lazy eye in my right eye.

From that text my friend
Chill in the ecosystem
I would understand
I would understan

My Asian Grandma posted:

-PSP

l m a ohmygod
no lie this was my first favorite song, in 4th grade. i was a sad child.

Siljmonster posted:

Is her husband a video game lore YouTuber?

i-. . . she's married?

oh.

crimes

cda

by Hand Knit

El Spider posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yeah i got a new job, nothing biggie just a night shift cleaner gig. . . .

(i lower my opera glasses) at the metropolitain theater. heh.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean yeah, i can grow a beard now. nbd.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
as long as you don't make a powerpoint presentation trying to get back together with them (referencing past inside jokes, a new song that came out from an artist you both loved, and a myriad of other dumbness)

you should be good

source: my mistakes

Escape From Noise

TheShrike posted:

as long as you don't make a powerpoint presentation trying to get back together with them (referencing past inside jokes, a new song that came out from an artist you both loved, and a myriad of other dumbness)

you should be good

source: my mistakes

Should have been a listicle.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Everything I Did Wrong, In Exhaustive Detail: A TEDx Talk.

crimes

google THIS

I married the first girl I dated. Say what you will and I will say this back: I have no exes.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
just lmao if you're dating instead of having your marriages arranged to mutually benefit your families' social standing, secure political alliances, and to inherit lands and titles.

FreshCutFries

my ex emailed me last night and i'm blaming this thread

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.

canyoneer posted:

just lmao if you're dating instead of having your marriages arranged to mutually benefit your families' social standing, secure political alliances, and to inherit lands and titles.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

I married the first girl I dated. Say what you will and I will say this back: I have no exes.

so you have a wife and a girlfriend thats hosed up man

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

FreshCutFries posted:

post it post it post it post it

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
im serious about texting your exes. gimmie them digits. nothing freaky, nothing weird, nothing scary or off-putting. just well intentioned strangeness and kitten pictures.

crimes

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

FreshCutFries posted:

tis the season, to text your ex. i'm gonna try the powerpoint guy's idea but with better clipart and transitions so it actually works

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

so you have a wife and a girlfriend thats hosed up man

I ran it by my wife's boyfriend and he thinks it's perfectly normal.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wife is sobbing because her boyfriend emailed his ex, who GOT A HUGE BOOTY

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
SHE WROTE BACK!

"Phiz,

I have to say I'm fairly surprised to hear all of that. I definitely had you pegged as a sissy cuck bitch who existed only to drain hard cocks of their precious fluids, click HERE to see my newest hypno video with further instructions.

Love,
YOUR FRIEND.

xxx.exe (32MB)"

crimes

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
aww, she still cares <3

thnak u pot smoke phoeni u'r a real pal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The X-man cometh

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

im serious about texting your exes. gimmie them digits. nothing freaky, nothing weird, nothing scary or off-putting. just well intentioned strangeness and kitten pictures.

I would deffo ask you to do this except my ex works for the Department Homeland Security and it could go really bad for you. Just like our relationship did.

Heather Papps

hello friend

The X-man cometh posted:

I would deffo ask you to do this except my ex works for the Department Homeland Security and it could go really bad for you. Just like our relationship did.

:smith:
\
:negative:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

The X-man cometh posted:

i've got hella family working in the Machine but i appreciate your discretion

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
she said she'd take me back if i, on camera, "gargle an entire gallon of hot old man piss." how much piss can a stomach hold? and how fast can it be processed once drunken? there are stipulations.

crimes

nut

i emailed my ex to timbuktu

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

she said she'd take me back if i, on camera, "gargle an entire gallon of hot old man piss." how much piss can a stomach hold? and how fast can it be processed once drunken? there are stipulations.

old men have the cleanest piss because theyve had the longest to learn how to have good hygiene

Goons Are Gifts

Edminster posted:

aww, she still cares <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Telling my ex that things are gonna be different this time, and her believing it. LOL!