Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Yo, it's raining cats and dogs like for the next couple days...you picked an interesting time to come here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
First of all, gently caress downtown and the Gaslamp. Get your asses to Hillcrest, North Park, South Park, Kearny Mesa, Miramar, and if or you're feeling frisky, my area of the south bay (National City, Chula Vista, Imperial beach, San Ysidro).

Hillcrest is hella gay and hella awesome and has hella brunch. North Park is full of rear end in a top hat hipsters and so many restaurants and breweries that own. (Red Wing best dive bar 100%) South Park has a few gems. Hamiltons and the death metal vegan restaurant Kindred. Kearny for a lack of better description is our asia town. Japanese, Korean, thai food. Yum. Million breweries in miramar. Everything from southbay is guaranteed delicious Mexican fiod. I might have misspelled all these places because im turkey wasted but do everything I said

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

This post is being taken into consideration. Is there a ballast point or Groundswell in North Park? I need to fill them growlers I brought. LA has some good breweries but SD has way better ones.

Where is best brunch in Hillcrest? Sunday brunch is 100% in the game plan.

Groundswell brewery on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista. Next to a local fav of 3 punks brew. Ballast points are literally everywhere. Little Italy is your closest one. My personal fav sloppy as gently caress brunch spot is Baja Bettys. Unlimited mimosas and buffet. My fav sit down and delicious brunch choice os Hash House A go go. It can be a wait but theres a lil dive bar 30 feet away you can def day drink at.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can't stop farting so if it smells like rear end for the next couple days its me

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You can totally buy liqour after 10. Just not where you're staying

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

I was out in San Diego in maybe '02? and went to the biggest fuggin sushi buffet I've ever seen in my drat LIFE and gorged myself until almost SICK.

WELL THAT IS MY SAN DIEGO STORY TY for listening and it beats Nooner lookin' at some drat winged rats story. (sorry nooner)

Livin da lyfe right there i tell you huwhat

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

We weren't allowed to go into a restaurant because we weren't rednecks don't go to the bootleg ever

Lmao

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

Don't go here. The menu looked good but turns out they wouldn't let us in because they could tell my wife and I were not cousins. I made sure to email their "contact us" thing that I hope all of Clemson takes a big gross watery poo poo all over Nick Saban's face.

Lmao x2

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd love to know why they didn't let you in. It's an east village bar so you prob didnt meet there "dress code"

I told you dude, get your rear end out of downtown and get your rear end too North Park/Hillcrest. Go to Ocesn beach for some good ol crazy bums and good food and stay out of Pacific Beach unless you like to fight drubk frat bois. Like, 100% you'll get into a fight or fight adjacent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

Pacific Beach it is, time to show some bitch made UC kids how a CSUN Fratador throws down (:<

*Pounds 4 long islands in 5 minutes, trips over barstool and pukes all over myself laying on the ground*

Dats da spirit