Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This trip seems to have a long runway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

Def planning on Mexican food there is a place right around the corner from us. Mrs nooner has never had a real California burrito before so this is a priority.

I think we are technically in DT but it's like a 5 minute walk to the gaslamp and supposed to be just 20min walk to the zoo. Not disappointed.

Marriot bayfront ive stayed at was similar. I watched pineapples being unloaded for 3 hours from the bar terrace

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

No! Here is the inside of our "totally not an Airbnb we are just visiting friends" apartment

How much $

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Seems like a good shady deal. I like your jammys

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op skipped the zoo and got drunk

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread was a sham and I’m embarrassed for nooner. :sad:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

We weren't allowed to go into a restaurant because we weren't rednecks don't go to the bootleg ever

I’m certain there’s a picture of this fabled restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thread saved!