Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I have sent my answers after getting caught up at work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Are you kidding me? A car that does wheelstands and has 840 horsepower was a wolf answer? I am disappointed with every one of you B holes.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

And now I mount a comeback from behind! :pervert:

Also, 69? nice

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Starting to think I may have whiffed on question 8!

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Dadliest Worrier posted:

I feel like the 100hp/liter thing is outdated. Everything is a 200+hp 2.0L turbo 4 these days.

Just because that may be true, 100HP/liter is friggin fast man. I just got out of my 4 liter 414hp dadmobile and she cooks.

Also I lol’d at 69:420

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

While I’d like to think it was my dad who got me into cars it was only a passing interest and he used to chide me about knowing more about cars than my schoolwork. Same was true what he said about my interest in RC cars with regard to the time and money I spent on them (answer to how much? All of it).

Jokes on him. Toy cars pay the bills :smug: (he is insanely proud and we have a good relationship)

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Nearly all of the answers on 14 I agree with. Brakes is probably the easiest. From the top answer I can say there are probably 6 others who has their SO driving the car that also hauls the family around. Seriously the family car is depressing as hell climb into. Just filthy all the time, trash, food, socks. Cleaning my wife’s car is nasty.

Little surprised I whiffed on the M3. F150 and 911 were definitely the right answers.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

This reminds me that a friend gave me some nuts little gasoline RC car for christmas and I have no idea how to begin with it other than likely light it on fire. If I PM you can you give me tips, or is there a thread I should post in? :piss:

Yes there is a thread right here in AI to meet your needs!

Hit us up there or feel free to PM me.

CannonFodder posted:

Cleaning a car is easier than doing the brakes but I'd rather do neither.

I can intermix so many things into this simple phrase but this is :kiss:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Probably aced 15, but I think I have a strong group heading into 16!

At this point I am certain IOC is going to win again. He hasn't been dethroned in ages.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

There have been some awesome stories. Totally forgot about QC saving her neighbors life and TT is the success story of AI.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

WRT to the wankel answer I put the 13B :smugdog:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Wondering how many people deliberatly avoided answering that due to the ugly way things went?

Yes because it’s time we collectively move on from bringing this up out of respect to our community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

I’m glad I waited to celebrate a top ten finish! Good work to the fleshpimp in winning it all. Stats post will be enjoyed the most. Thanks for running the game!