Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
In!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

MrChips posted:

Basically it was "people who specified the C8, and those who didn't." I feel justified in doing so since both the C7 and C8 are both on sale right now.

Son of a gun. I even checked to be sure c8 was actually for sale but didn't think it needed specifying. No argument on points, it is what it is.

Also lol at anything Nissan. I nearly put a Nissan but couldn't decide and assumed there wouldn't be any consensus on one model! I was rightish. Meanwhile I thought the new Priuses were at least a little spicy.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Same reaction, if you're only putting up a grand you ain't been on Craig's in a minute.

Or you live in methtopia.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Liquid Communism posted:

I typoed the hell out of that one, was supposed to be $3k since anything less here is 50% rust and air by volume.

"oh Michael it's a BEATER! How much could it cost, thirty thousand dollars?"

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Powershift posted:

I play the auctions, $1k could actually get me 5 beaters, but my neighbors would hate me.

Wasn't the super duty like $750? You live in a magic place.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Deeters posted:

Is anyone that picked fuel injection under 30? I never thought of that since it's been standard on cars almost my entire life.

Cars have been around longer than all of us, I took the spirit of the question to mean for the entire history. I chose the automatic transmission because that was one of the things that made cars easier to use. Cars are more and more automatic now leading to the autonomous car.

In this vein I could have picked the mechanical advance distributor, since you have to manually adjust timing on a Model T Ford. But I wanted to be a little sheepy! The three pedal layout was good too. Or seat belts as a starting point for safety. Or a hard top.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Charles posted:

I put Mustang because it's already being turned into an electric SUV, so I figure it's already a huge change.

Which makes it an objectively good answer. Instead I had to go for an alternate choice based on my own intuition!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Nearly all of the answers on 14 I agree with. Brakes is probably the easiest. From the top answer I can say there are probably 6 others who has their SO driving the car that also hauls the family around. Seriously the family car is depressing as hell climb into. Just filthy all the time, trash, food, socks. Cleaning my wife’s car is nasty.

Little surprised I whiffed on the M3. F150 and 911 were definitely the right answers.

One of our cars is spotless and the others is my wife's.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

AWWWWW YISSSS MOOECOW

Edit : hah might sheep 16 with the Holden Roadpacer too

I can't believe I forgot about that beautiful Divco. Honestly between that and Keverblas I convinced myself that I too, can join metal together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

meatpimp posted:

Now, being meatpimp, I must take a contrary view. Presented for your consideration:

Well put.

Mr Chips, thanks again for the game!