Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

now that people dont need to leave the basement to play D&D how the hell do you meet cute nerdy shut ins to stay shut in with? this place is teeming with women that just want to come over and smd/gently caress or talk about marriage after 3 dates but how the hell do you find somebody that wants to heal you in co op or debate the finer points of star wars expanded universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i guess i basically figured GBS would know how to get friendzoned

:shrug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no cooper is the one where you can meet chickens to have sex with

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"hm, no, this person is way too ugly to play video games with me"
*swipes left*

"why would you BRAG about not finishing the second quest in Zelda 1?!"
*swipes left*

"ugh, too many tattoos"
*swipes left*

WELP! Guess I'll have to play by myself AGAIN!!! :mad:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
This guy likes gnomes, wtf, who likes gnomes? They are like a more gross version of halflings... No thanks.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Turn off your monitor haha

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wait you specified cute. Yeah maybe don't.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I'll play games with you but only Christian videogames

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Is that a game where you crucify while videodrome plays in the background?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

doverhog posted:

Is that a game where you crucify while videodrome plays in the background?

Catechumen is a Roman-themed first-person shootervideo game developed by N'Lightning Software. Set in ancient Rome, during the days of the early Christian church, the game follows a young Christian student as he delves deep into a labyrinth of Roman catacombs in order to rescue his mentor and brethren from Satan and his demons. Catechumenwas released for Microsoft Windows in September 2000, to mixed reception.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I bet that was because the target audience preferred the demons. HAIL SATAN, bitch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

doverhog posted:

I bet that was because the target audience preferred the demons. HAIL SATAN, bitch

Rather than having a life meter, Catechumen has a "faith" meter that depletes when taking damage from enemies. Players can replenish their faith meter by picking up scrolls strewn throughout levels with bible verses written on them.
Enemies become more demonic as the player progresses in the game as well. Enemies include demon-possessed Roman soldiers as well as demons. The game also features three bosses: the Minotaur, a pair of Leviathans, and the final boss being Satan himself. Human enemies notably cannot be killed in the game. After being defeated by the player, they get on their knees to pray to God instead and the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiahbriefly plays in the background.[3]

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

I thought it was the one where you hooked up to hijack planes.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

you got a lot of guts coming back here...after what you pulled

doverhog
May 31, 2013

In their darkened caves the satanist will orgy with the witches regardless of your christian games. Never forget that.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cooper is my cat's name, op

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I suppose next time a 12-year old tells you to suck their balls on Xbox chat you could say ok and ask where they live? Might be the start of a beautiful relationship.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It'd be called Dweller if anything.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
You want r/healsluts, OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Rather than having a life meter, Catechumen has a "faith" meter that depletes when taking damage from enemies. Players can replenish their faith meter by picking up scrolls strewn throughout levels with bible verses written on them.
Enemies become more demonic as the player progresses in the game as well. Enemies include demon-possessed Roman soldiers as well as demons. The game also features three bosses: the Minotaur, a pair of Leviathans, and the final boss being Satan himself. Human enemies notably cannot be killed in the game. After being defeated by the player, they get on their knees to pray to God instead and the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiahbriefly plays in the background.[3]

Holy poo poo this sounds amazing is it on steam

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Girls? Play video games?!? Not on my watch!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Searching for female gaming partner to harass relentlessly until she mutes her mic, drops out of chat and eventually just quits.

Pretty much sums up like 90% of almost any games online community.

The other 10% are super friends hoping to nice guy their way into some kind of relationship, and when that doesn't work, they join the 90%.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

That's because the male youth are soft, and have not known suffering. If you see a weak male, make him suffer. For the greater good.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Jay_Zombie posted:

Searching for female gaming partner to harass relentlessly until she mutes her mic, drops out of chat and eventually just quits.

The other 10% are super friends hoping to nice guy their way into some kind of relationship, and when that doesn't work, they join the 90%.

i dont want an online one i want an IRL one to hang out with

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

wait a minute guys

the app should just be called LFG

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
It's called the cashier at GameStop, OP.

Be warned you must solo queue and the dungeon does have trash mob you'll have to fight off first before getting to the dungeon boss, the store manager.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
the answer to your question is yes, there is, in fact there are a hell of a lot of them

online, IRL, various genres of video games, various interests and kinks, various online times, various localities

all of these exist, and i am hit on by hundreds of thirsty dudes each day in many of them

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

FriendZonr

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

join my clans irc server on gamesurge and type !vent in the chat and come hang out on our ventrilo server we are always looking for cool guys to play with

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chrs posted:

FriendZonr

i accidentally clicked on this horrendous thread from the leper's colony but you have a good av. hausu is an excellent movie.

now let's please derail the thread to talk about Hausu instead of whatever this is

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Ad by Khad posted:

the answer to your question is yes, there is, in fact there are a hell of a lot of them

online, IRL, various genres of video games, various interests and kinks, various online times, various localities

all of these exist, and i am hit on by hundreds of thirsty dudes each day in many of them

swiping on my irl app to find a gamestop manager.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Mr. Steak posted:

i accidentally clicked on this horrendous thread from the leper's colony but you have a good av. hausu is an excellent movie.

now let's please derail the thread to talk about Hausu instead of whatever this is

Ahh I found the lead app designer

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
get in the goon discord

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

doverhog posted:

In their darkened caves the satanist will orgy with the witches regardless of your christian games. Never forget that.

Can I get an address for this darkened cave

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Philthy posted:

get in the goon discord

which one, there's like four hundred

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Jay_Zombie posted:

Are you guys still like 15 or something?

Just play games with olds, no one bats an eye when a :siren:girl:siren: shows up on discord because everyone is already married or such. We're all like 30 anyways what are you guys doing playing with teens to experience this.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

ArbitraryC posted:

Are you guys still like 15 or something?

Just play games with olds, no one bats an eye when a :siren:girl:siren: shows up on discord because everyone is already married or such. We're all like 30 anyways what are you guys doing playing with teens to experience this.

Seriously I almost never have a problem and if I do I just go play with decent humans which are no difficulty to find.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

buy a console and just open and close the disc tray until it breaks then keep taking it back to gamestop and buying consoles until the girl manager will do couch coop with you

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

My mini Atari doesn't have a tray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Player 1 and player 2 should be a gamer girl and gamer boy. Two gamer boys playing together is blasphemous. Stop defiling the sanctity of gaming.