Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

MageMage posted:

Player 1 and player 2 should be a gamer girl and gamer boy. Two gamer boys playing together is blasphemous. Stop defiling the sanctity of gaming.

It's older sibling and younger sibling; heretic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I just seductively drop my gameboy advance at cafés and seductively bend over to pick it up, revealing a second gameboy advance in my back pocket.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

dudeness posted:

I just seductively drop my gameboy advance at cafés and seductively bend over to pick it up, revealing a second gameboy advance in my back pocket wedged in between my buttcheeks.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that interaction made this thread worth it

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I've always been of the opinion that, instead of trying to find the elusive gamer girl as if she's some sort of prize to be won, you should instead befriend everyone you click well with, guys girls anyone who cares just become a goddamn social butterfly

What you should be trying to find is not a cute gamer girl, it's someone who has the equipment and materials necessary to manufacture LSD in their basement and is willing to share because in 2019 this is far harder to find than sex and much more valuable, considering the male orgasm lasts an average of like 10 seconds but the average acid trip lasts like 8 hours

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Can someone teach me how to jungle? I bought Qiyana and have no idea what the gently caress I'm doing.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

blatman posted:

I've always been of the opinion that, instead of trying to find the elusive gamer girl as if she's some sort of prize to be won, you should instead befriend everyone you click well with, guys girls anyone who cares just become a goddamn social butterfly

What you should be trying to find is not a cute gamer girl, it's someone who has the equipment and materials necessary to manufacture LSD in their basement and is willing to share because in 2019 this is far harder to find than sex and much more valuable, considering the male orgasm lasts an average of like 10 seconds but the average acid trip lasts like 8 hours

This but a meth lab

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

SleepySonata posted:

This but a meth lab

Cute meth cook? Sign me up!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

ArbitraryC posted:

Are you guys still like 15 or something?

Just play games with olds, no one bats an eye when a :siren:girl:siren: shows up on discord because everyone is already married or such. We're all like 30 anyways what are you guys doing playing with teens to experience this.

My sarcasm seems to have not landed. That's what I witnessed playing online games with my wife for 8 years.

Also this was COD on Xbox Live so that probably has a lot to do with it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

RVWinkle posted:

Cute meth cook? Sign me up!

They are all cute and manic until their teeth fall out and they blow up your lab...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All cute nerds are welcome in my mansion here in Sweden. We have videogames, we have anime, we do buttstuff AND the food and drinks are free

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011
Well, if you're just looking for someone to help you grind for gold, you can always try Grindr.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Zzulu posted:

All cute nerds are welcome in my mansion here in Sweden. We have videogames, we have anime, we do buttstuff AND the food and drinks are free

Do you have reindeer there or is that Norway?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

gently caress ur mansion

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
I'm disappointed that there aren't any answers ITT. This was actually a really great idea. As a lonely goon, a matchmaking service for gaming friends would be cool.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Richard M Nixon posted:

I'm disappointed that there aren't any answers ITT. This was actually a really great idea. As a lonely goon, a matchmaking service for gaming friends would be cool.

https://gametree.me/

i found this from like 2 seconds of googling

also lmao at this https://www.gamerdating.com/

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Look out folks, this guy typed something into Google and Google gave him a result

Case closed

You're doomed to gently caress successful doctors and lawyers. No underemployed gamer girls for you, Googler

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Meanwhile I'm sitting here sitting through endless pilates instructors and pro machu Picchu selfie takers

Just want a girl to tell me about her trip to Kalimdor , maybe catch a few high res screenies

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
The cool thing about videogames is there is absolutely no reason to involve anyones schlubby self beyond the game itself and nerds deserve to be and die alone

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The Protagonist posted:

nerds deserve to be and die alone

this thread is about me trying to become a nerd to become better acquainted with women that share similar interests, but maybe want to game before having sex, or possibly in lieu of

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Those people shouldn't get to meet each other/breed op

People with your interests don't need to be meeting people with similar interests

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Sounds like an idea for a startup. A buddy of mine made a joke app called bristlr for people with beards to find people who like beards, it took off and now he runs a platform for making your own dating or social app, so you can easily make a gamer one using his poo poo then roll around in your piles of nerd money

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

28f enchantress LF literal big dick dps

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Sounds like an idea for a startup. A buddy of mine made a joke app called bristlr for people with beards to find people who like beards, it took off and now he runs a platform for making your own dating or social app, so you can easily make a gamer one using his poo poo then roll around in your piles of nerd money

Ok this one is dumb finding a girl that likes beards is literally walking outside territory lol

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

He went on dragons den and they ended up fighting over who got to throw money at him so it’s clearly a sound business plan. I wish you well in your fortune op

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I think the app is best served as a vessel to sell personal hygiene products. After x period of time of continued incelibacy it starts offering to sell you branded LFG deodorant w option to bill to Telecom account

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

? So he sold himself to chicks

I already do that it's what I'm trying to avoid

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Statutory Ape posted:

Ok this one is dumb finding a girl that likes beards is literally walking outside territory lol

Exactly, now think of the untapped mine of gamers who want gaming buddies but are too inept to find them, hell if you don’t make the app I’m sorely tempted

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Exactly, now think of the untapped mine of gamers who want gaming buddies but are too inept to find them, hell if you don’t make the app I’m sorely tempted

I don't need the money , make the app and I'll just use it

I just also saw the open market ready for the taking. And I was serious about branded deodorant.

Probably use location data to figure out if people are meeting too and then suggest condoms

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Statutory Ape posted:

I don't need the money , make the app and I'll just use it

Hmm. I could use the money provided it’s not something I have to dedicate loads of time to. I might message Sausage and ask about doing it, as it could be pretty good as long as I can manage it in my spare time as a student and don’t have to give up my life to become the gamr app man

And yeah hygiene products are the perfect sponsored add placements along with peripherals and poo poo

The Baumann
Jun 2, 2013

En Garde, Fuckboy
Bumble has different settings to look for relationships, friends or networking. From what I've heard bumble is pretty trash if you aren't in a major city but I've never tried it.

I don't know if the friends setting is just a more sneaky Grindr but I guess it's worth a shot.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Game partner finding app is garbage and killed gaming. I miss the old days when the only way to find your 5th party member would be to whisper in strangers' ears until someone didn't run away or try to fight you, that was the golden age of gaming

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Hmm. I could use the money provided it’s not something I have to dedicate loads of time to. I might message Sausage and ask about doing it, as it could be pretty good as long as I can manage it in my spare time as a student and don’t have to give up my life to become the gamr app man

And yeah hygiene products are the perfect sponsored add placements along with peripherals and poo poo

Don't leave without protection *ad shows sword and board knight protecting big titted hobbit*, sponsored by Symantec

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

Game partner finding app is garbage and killed gaming. I miss the old days when the only way to find your 5th party member would be to whisper in strangers' ears until someone didn't run away or try to fight you, that was the golden age of gaming

Lmao wrong thread but who am I to talk

But yeah the thread originated bc I can meet people for all of my other interests but I can group up in wow or cod based on zipcode or radius

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Also one final thought, just use regular dating platforms like okcupid and message people. This is one of my first ports of call for moving to a new city and finding friends, served me well so far. I’ve found decent crowds of similar minded nerds this way, your mileage might vary as my contacts are usually all in the queer scene and super welcoming, so if that’s not your jam you may be stuck with less welcoming types. In this case find whoever has a bunch of stuff about gaming in their profile and message them to say yo I’m looking for gaming buds and you seem cool, I like *game* too, want to shoot some mans/raid some orcs/touch some balls? You’d be surprised him many are like huh, yeah sure why not.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Tinder and bumble is basically wading through endless "buy me pizza and I'll suck your dick" messages

If jdate exists so can LFG

E: Im trying to replace pizza with "tank this boss"

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

What games are you looking for buds in btw?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Looking for buds to charge the crystal and unlock the final boss

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Tbh I'm p versatile and like to vibe it out, but rn I'm playing div2 on xb , cod w controller crossplay , got some wow classic

I've been looking for potentially getting some kind of game of homm3 going since it's turn based so it would almost lend itself to pausing for a week for irl poo poo etc

You know I actually did meet a smoking hot woman my age that was legit nerdy, she had even played homm2

Tbh I had to stop hanging w her bc she was kinda violent in ways that , and I guess I've come full circle , were triggering to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Homm3 is a loving masterpiece, I would like to add. We had some goon age of empires games (even a steam group out there) it's too bad homm is less well spread.