Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Homm3 is a loving masterpiece, I would like to add. We had some goon age of empires games (even a steam group out there) it's too bad homm is less well spread.

im in the steam group and played w a fair amount of the AOE2 crew lol

but now you see why i need the app! playing retro turn based PC strategy games is too fuckin out there even for fetish apps

i cant get off unless u cast improved bless ***NO NECRO!!!

Worf fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
small, weakling healer here. im looking for a very strong, very racist girl to tank/dps. i will feverishly heal you and you alone until the adds and huge aoe boss attacks kill me as collateral damage. every time i take damage and am ignored, left to waste and die, i become desperately horny and sexually devoted. pms open.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Woah dude I told you that I was making a cleric this time what the hell

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Richard M Nixon posted:

As a lonely goon, a matchmaking service for gaming friends would be cool.

good thing literal hundreds of them exist then

Smythe posted:

small, weakling healer here. im looking for a very strong, very racist girl to tank/dps. i will feverishly heal you and you alone until the adds and huge aoe boss attacks kill me as collateral damage. every time i take damage and am ignored, left to waste and die, i become desperately horny and sexually devoted. pms open.

if this were a real ad it wouldn't even crack the top 10 for weird lfg ads i've read today

edit actually maybe yeah it would crack top 10, it's a good ad

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 1, 2019

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I need a new app project to work on and I unironically want to make this now

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
It's called a pug. You have sex with loads of strangers all at once but instead of sex it's video games.

Honestly it worked for me one time where I fell in with a crowd of similarly lost, jobless, depressed people who were also quite funny and good to hang out with. Then I got a job and no time for on line games so... Bye!
Most of that gang didn't seem very motivated to sort themselves out ☹️

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I actually need someone to do Destiny 2 raids, no matchmaking for raids wtf BUNGIE I’m asocial

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I actually need someone to do Destiny 2 raids, no matchmaking for raids wtf BUNGIE I’m asocial

at least u have a subforum for that game

on the other hand the incel subforum is all of them so, same

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Why would anyone want a SO that can check their steam status?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Jimlit posted:

Why would anyone want a SO that can check their steam status?

:hmmyes:

Also SA posts, bank balance and work anything.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
They should make an app for gamers that deletes their genitals and operating system if they use the n word.

MikeStmria
Aug 13, 2019

"So it begins.."
Wonder if OP had any luck.

If there is an app for this I will never try it.

I have swipped for hours to the right to get a match on Tinder and the only thing that pops up is a sstupid add.

GL OP

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

MikeStmria posted:

Wonder if OP had any luck.

If there is an app for this I will never try it.

I have swipped for hours to the right to get a match on Tinder and the only thing that pops up is a sstupid add.

GL OP

tbh try swiping right from an exercise bike if its really not working out that way for you drat

E: unless u tryna play some vidya on jaguar or some poo poo and thats why u cant get a match. if youre into freaky deaky poo poo you gotta accept certain limitations on potential mates

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rad-daddio posted:

They should make an app for gamers that deletes their genitals and operating system if they use the n word.

It's called a framing hammer, unfortunately it only works on a local network.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Low ping is a double edge sword

Or a hammer :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwyM9J8PTkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_Uui4wLvI