Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time my friend made a magic potion by combining twelve different types of kool aid together. He said the potion turned murky gray, and when he drank the potion, it granted him the magical effect of a stomachache AND headache for one hour!
It was too much mana for him to recover, he said. But afterwards, he moved his experiments to soda, tracking down a can of crystal pepsi and mixing it with regular pepsi. He said that one recovered even more mana, and always packs some during long adventures.

What potions have you made?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
I make a magic potion every morning by placing hot water and some ground up magic beans in a vacuum sealed tube and then force filtering it through a sheet of paper. It cures headaches and makes me smarter and improved my reaction time and also makes me poop.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i make a magic potion by dumping a whole lot of booze into my ice tea. it makes me time travel but one of the magic side effects is I can't remember what i did while under the potion's influence, and I get a real bad headache.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

CaptainPsyko posted:

I make a magic potion every morning by placing hot water and some ground up magic beans in a vacuum sealed tube and then force filtering it through a sheet of paper. It cures headaches and makes me smarter and improved my reaction time and also makes me poop.

I prepare the same Potion of Functionality slightly differently. At work I put the ground magic beans into a paper filter that rests in a holder over my drinking vessel, and pour the hot water over them. At home I put the ground beans into a metal beaker with the hot water, let it sit for a bit, then press a fine mesh plunger down over them.

Finger Prince

Sometimes I buy some extract of cinchona in a sweetened fizzy preparation from the apothecary, and mix that with distilled tincture of juniper berry and other aromatic herbs and botanicals.
It is a delightful and tasty way of getting drunk.

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
A potion I used to mix a lot back when I played games at a store that frowned on overt alcohol consumption was to get a venti mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks en route, and drink a bout a quarter of that, then top off the cup with rum before going into the store to play elf games

Heather Papps

hello friend

check this:

pours a squirt of each thing at the soda fountain into one cup

okay no watch this

chugs it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

My job is basically to make potions by steeping malted grain in hot water, boiling the liquid with herbs and sometimes spices, and letting it reach maturation in large tanks with yeast and sometimes fruits.

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

My job is basically to make potions by steeping malted grain in hot water, boiling the liquid with herbs and sometimes spices, and letting it reach maturation in large tanks with yeast and sometimes fruits.

i want to drink your potions

Escape From Noise

CaptainPsyko posted:

i want to drink your potions

;)

LittlePete
Thinking of mixing all of the different types of Monster Energy together to create an elixir.

Heather Papps

hello friend

LittlePete posted:

Thinking of mixing all of the different types of Monster Energy together to create an elixir.

truly you live with.... no.... fear

nut

eugh, you guys have been drinking your potions? i flush mine

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I diffuse cannabis vapors through water via my glass smoking alembic. +1 to all stats for 30min

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
syrup of kola nut diluted with a carbonic acid solution produces an effervescent potion which can quell mild nausea

thnak u pot smoke phoeni u'r a real pal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

nut

y'all ever mix diet pepsi and mentos breath mints i don't wanna spoile anything but

sploosh hehe anyways check out the videos on youtube if you're too scared to do it in person but if you do it in person well i don't wanna ruin anything but

wear garbages bags hhee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

y'all ever mix diet pepsi and mentos breath mints i don't wanna spoile anything but

sploosh hehe anyways check out the videos on youtube if you're too scared to do it in person but if you do it in person well i don't wanna ruin anything but

wear garbages bags hhee

i did this now im blind thanks