Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thread delivers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

:eyepop:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I closed it. Then reopened seeing if someone would ruin his concept thread. It worked.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Nothing 599,584,916 m/s here

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Eat at Arbys

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

I closed it. Then reopened seeing if someone would ruin his concept thread. It worked.

Don't leave a pie on the windowsill if you don't want it stolen.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dam;n thats funny op!!!!!!! theres nothing in the op!!! LOL

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Putty posted:

dam;n thats funny op!!!!!!! theres nothing in the op!!! LOL

I think it’s sql injection

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I made this same threqd like 2 years ago and it just got gassed so congrats op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

I made this same threqd like 2 years ago and it just got gassed so congrats op

Did u get a probe?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
*content*

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

since this one already got wrecked, I'll say that I did enjoy the previous iteration https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3889770

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSpXMH9xJy0

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Nov 30, 2019

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

http://www.zombo.com/

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

:monocle:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What’s up

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Stay out of my sex life op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I love too post

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In a world where nothing means anything... You should really post something

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

Did u get a probe?

I can't keep track of all my probes

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's 2003. I'm asking my father to use his credit card and give him $10 for a Something Awful forums account. I'm excited.

It's 2012. My mother calls me, weeping. She tells my my father died alone in Colorado. I have to go with my aunt to collect his things. I rarely log in to Something Awful anymore.

In two minutes, I am hitting the submit button.

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally there's no discernible difference. What a crock of poo poo, leave a body alone in an apartment for two weeks. The pupae have metamorphosed, become flies.

I'm tired of this Earth, these people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of these dead gay forums.

Three minutes ago, it's 2019. My $10 has stretched quite a long way. But here I am. Seeing nothing.

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 30, 2019

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
in death you will also pee. death is the future

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Smugworth posted:

It's 2003. I'm asking my father to use his credit card and give him $10 for a Something Awful forums account. I'm excited.

It's 2012. My mother calls me, weeping. She tells my my father died alone in Colorado. I have to go with my aunt to collect his things. I rarely log in to Something Awful anymore.

In two minutes, I am hitting the submit button.

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally there's no discernible difference. What a crock of poo poo, leave a body alone in an apartment for two weeks. The pupae have metamorphosed, become flies.

I'm tired of this Earth, these people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of these dead gay forums.

Three minutes ago, it's 2019. My $10 has stretched quite a long way. But here I am. Seeing nothing.

Its u u're ded

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Post your wiener itt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Post your wiener itt

I'm not falling for that for the fifth time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

lmao if you believe that you're an idiot who doesn't *get* art

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The tip of my tongue itches.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Wicker Man posted:

The tip of my tongue itches.

I got a gaping void of nothingness you can scratch it on.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bird with big dick posted:

Post your wiener itt
i got nothing to hide

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Destroy me, King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I got a gaping void of nothingness you can scratch it on.

I'd rather have a gaping void than be vaping with a goiter