Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Its only taboo on the other forum, because the mr dev has some kind of hate-on for them, which began when bb dev requested attribution for the protocol, triggering mr dev so hard that now any mention on that forum apparently results in locked thread, or reportedly(I haven't gone on there yet) banning from discord, etc.

Honestly slightly worried s*rg will find this post somehow and punish me on the other forum, since I reg'd with same nick before realizing all this weird drama. seems like a difficult personality overall, that others end up tip-toeing around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Does anyone in here go on the atari forum, and did it get deleted today or something?

edit: nm, its back. Was basically 404ing most of the day.

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Feb 8, 2020

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

i guess i'm not one who understand it, but just looked it up and its basically galaga + tempest(radial movement)? Doesn't seem that exciting :shrug:

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Gaz2k21 posted:

Does anyone know a good supplier of these in the UK? I
sorry no, but...

Gaz2k21 posted:

MiSTer is surprisingly frustrating to google.
usually adding "fpga" to the search terms helps

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

My expansion board is on the way but I've held off on getting the ram expansion module due to a couple of the reputable sellers postponing sales until verified units can be sourced.

Anyone have a current seller who is moving SDRAM modules for the DE-10 that are verified to be what they say they are?
What size are you looking for? For 32MB module I got one from ebay dailydeals1001 and ran the memtest just fine for hours at 150MHz. Even shipped surprisingly fast.
Only negative I would say is that the board came to me absolutely covered with liquid flux or something, had to douse and wipe with a lot of rubbing alcohol.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

The Automator posted:

What would you make your mister bgm?
Solstice on Repeat 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_gObHt1uZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

How is that controiller grimy as gently caress, and yet it still has unpeeled protective film on it?