Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Lol i forgot you could get a Rhodes for that. String him up by the ankles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

aw gently caress man. :( i know a few people with that unit as well from ROTC days.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I'm pretty sure I had a stroke when he said people don't know what to do with rain

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Okay, I'm genuinely curious now: were there really THAT many fyad goons that are now all complaining and eating probations/bans, or is it people making GBS threads on each other in QCS that are contributing to that number?

Or - bonus guess - are people in QCS coming out of the woodwork to defend ~freedom of speech~ or something?

It's all fyad alts.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Immanentized posted:

Isn't space explicitly NOT a warfighting domain?

Are you even American if you don't love ripping up international treaties?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Who'd be their monarch?

i'm about 90% sure there's still a stuart kicking around somewhere. That person.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

I want to say that one is German.

Not sure how big the Scots and Welsh would be on that.

how would it be any different than the House of HannoverWindsor?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The nice thing is that this administration keeps criming, so the House can just keep passing articles of impeachment.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Mustang posted:

After the the House voting to impeach Trump a bunch of soldiers that were in my platoon have been sharing pro trump memes from veterans pages on facebook.

If I even hear an officer mention anything about Trump it's either in the context of current events or to make fun of him.

The divide in opinion on Trump between officers and enlisted is loving bizarre. One of my PSGs started off making fun of Trump with me for his first year in office but now he's just another Trump cultist.

It's almost like the military is two worlds....

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Bored As gently caress posted:

Reading about history is a great way to distract you from the hell world we live in.

And a good way to remember things won't remain the way they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

So do you think evil grew by inches with Miller or was he just born all the way there?