Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Found a bunch of comics I drew at work a long time ago. Hoping to submit these to the newspaper later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

You have some talent op have you ever considered making your own guy?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

hell astro course posted:

You have some talent op have you ever considered making your own guy?

What are you talking about? This is a totally original character (copyright Applewhite 2018,2019)

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think you could be a success, but we need to know your opinons on Trump and being civil to Nazis first.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

[quote="“Applewhite”" post="“500436294”"]
What are you talking about? This is a totally original character (copyright Applewhite 2018,2019)
[/quote]

Dude the guy who invented gilberg is insane. I heard he is a creep. You really should invent your own guy. Maybe an ensemble of guys. I’m thinking one of the guys is good at something special, you know... to spice things up.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sunswipe posted:

I think you could be a success, but we need to know your opinons on Trump and being civil to Nazis first.

Obviously Trump is a hypno master who uses brainwaves from his overdeveloped psychic organ to control the masses. A technique you, too could learn if you buy my self-help book.

Step 1 to unlocking your psychic potential: find a Nazi and shake his hand. Complement him. The only way to unlock our true psychic energy is to treat with courtesy those with whom we disagree.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Hehehe that's office work for you. 😂

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Grevling posted:

Hehehe that's office work for you. 😂

We've all had "one of those days" amirite?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Meetings suck, right guys?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

When is the real Gilberg going to show up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViRMD6yL0vI

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How about a comic about a talking dog who hates work and loves manicotti

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Looking forward to the episode where hes fired for being creepy at a woman in the hotel swimming pool on a work trip and asks reddit for advice OP.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Don't you just hate lazy coworkers?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bosses are the worst!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Holy freaking relataballs!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why do you cross through the Z on one panel but not the next

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why do you cross through the Z on one panel but not the next

That z had more emphasis.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Obviously Trump is a hypno master who uses brainwaves from his overdeveloped psychic organ to control the masses. A technique you, too could learn if you buy my self-help book.

Step 1 to unlocking your psychic potential: find a Nazi and shake his hand. Complement him. The only way to unlock our true psychic energy is to treat with courtesy those with whom we disagree.

:hmmyes: I'm sold, hopefully you'll be in every major newspaper by the end of the year.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Anyway that's all the Gilberg comics. I hope you have a few laffs at the expense of our crazy corporate culture.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sunswipe posted:

:hmmyes: I'm sold, hopefully you'll be in every major newspaper by the end of the year.

Let me tell you about why women are actually detrimental to office productivity (spoiler alert: it's because they menstruate everywhere and their period blood gums up the keyboards).

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Didnt he kill those children? Can you represent that?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

To emphasize he brutally deprived those children of their lives

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Didnt he kill those children? Can you represent that?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

To emphasize he brutally deprived those children of their lives

I'm missing something here.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
do you havea dogberg and catberg in there as well?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

do you havea dogberg and catberg in there as well?

They might appear in future strips. This was my whole backlog of Gilbergs.

I did draw another comic about the completely original character called Gerfwald, the World's Shittiest Cat:

but IDK if that one will be as interesting. The market seems saturated with rear end in a top hat cats.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What about an rear end in a top hat dog that wears shades and owns a hoverboard and any time it's not on the strip other characters ask where the cool dog is?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

What about an rear end in a top hat dog that wears shades and owns a hoverboard and any time it's not on the strip other characters ask where the cool dog is?

He might be a good replacement for the strip's previous dog:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hope you make more because i think i've just contracted....

gilbergers syndrome!

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
The drawing is good but it seems like the punchline to all the jokes is just gratuitous violence and bigotry?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

How dare you criticize this unlauded genius of our times, you don't even have a comic! I eagerly await your well thought out opinions and theories about gravity, Mr. Applewhite

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr. Snuggles posted:

The drawing is good but it seems like the punchline to all the jokes is just gratuitous violence and bigotry?

Excuse me there is also toilet humor!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

more gerfwald plz

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can you do Chaz Tan, worlds unluckiest boy and his dog, Poopy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man, he goes his own way!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

more gerfwald plz

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Can you do Chaz Tan, worlds unluckiest boy and his dog, Poopy

I'll see if I can whip something up tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no no, do Colbert and Locke, the world's most hyperactive child and his stuffed jaguar