Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Saw this on twitter - who thinks this "dueling tree" would make the skills competition way better than the current accuracy shooting competition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMpKIxXwlw&t=217s

Make like a 30 second time limit or something - whoever has the most of their colour flipped when time runs out wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

In his return to Columbus, Sergei :cop: Bobrovsky has given up the first CBJ defenseman hat trick in 14 years and, barring a massive collapse, is going to give the goalie who stayed in Switzerland in the hopes he'd gently caress off (Elvis Merzlikins) his first career win.

:ironicat:

e- And they played "A Little Less Conversation" after the final horn. :golfclap:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 1, 2020

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
All the great results tonight.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/1stOhioBattery/status/1212201611872919559

Yo I get you are excited but stop jumping on people when half the roster is injured

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

Agreed. Happy new year Sulk.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

11 game point streak for the CBJ (7-0-4) with Alexandre Texier joining (see if I can do this) Atkinson, Bjorkstrand, Anderson, Milano, Murray, Nutivaara, Bemstrom, Peeke, and Korpisalo dead.

How the gently caress? :iiam:

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

https://twitter.com/1stOhioBattery/status/1212201611872919559

Yo I get you are excited but stop jumping on people when half the roster is injured

I just realized it was a hug. :allears:

(Elvis looked legit tonight.)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone going to the classic tomorrow? I'm getting up bright and early

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Duckman2008 posted:

Agreed. Happy new year Sulk.

Let it be known that I knew they were frauds with a misrepresentative record

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Shinjobi posted:

I would have thought about it if the tickets were ~$60, but $150+ to watch two teams I'm not a fan of play in a football stadium was never gonna happen

Have fun though!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/A_Kalnins/status/1212205342270132229

NHL January N/V: PUMPED WE ARE ALL PUMPED IF YOU ARE NOT PUMPED WHAT EVEN ARE YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

I'm glad we are going to end 2019 with The Real Deal James Neal getting a hat trick.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Avs got Hellefuycked :rip:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/BradyTrett/status/1212216876404621312

I laughed too hard at this.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kilza posted:

I'm glad we are going to end 2019 with The Real Deal James Neal getting a hat trick.

I had to check NHL.com to believe this. James Neal with 19 goals for the year before January. Yes, we know why (McDavid), but still crazy to think about. To be real, kudos to him for being a much better option than Lucic.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FBS posted:

I would have thought about it if the tickets were ~$60, but $150+ to watch two teams I'm not a fan of play in a football stadium was never gonna happen

Have fun though!

It pays to have friends

mine were only $90.:smith:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

How could hell be any worse, when being a Sabres fan is such a curse?

Edit: the Sabres called up a guy from Rochester and played him for 90 seconds, during which time he got in a fight.

That was the dumbest thing imaginable

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

How could hell be any worse, when being a Sabres fan is such a curse?

Cleveland browns fan ?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Uh this could be an interesting three minutes in Edmonton

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Oilers end the decade by nearly making history and blowing a 6 goal lead, which has never been done before, but they somehow won in the end. It would've been fitting if they did manage to blow it, honestly.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Yeesh, the Sharks got shut out by a team averaging 4 goals against this season. That seems like rock bottom

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shinjobi posted:

I'm going

There are pig races

And Gary Bettman in a funny hat

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hockey rules

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Robin Lehner is going to drag the Hawks out of a good draft position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

goldrush posted:

Saw this on twitter - who thinks this "dueling tree" would make the skills competition way better than the current accuracy shooting competition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMpKIxXwlw&t=217s

Make like a 30 second time limit or something - whoever has the most of their colour flipped when time runs out wins.

Cool imo. More TV friendly since it's head to head.