Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is really best in the west
This poll is closed.
lakers 20 27.78%
nuggets 4 5.56%
clippers 19 26.39%
mavericks 10 13.89%
rockets 8 11.11%
jazz 2 2.78%
timberwolves 9 12.50%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The Pacers uniforms are cool imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lankster NZ
Jul 21, 2007

How the gently caress have some teams, eg Philly, played like 5 more games than some others like Boston? Seems like a bit too large of a gap and lovely scheduling to me.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Lankster NZ posted:

How the gently caress have some teams, eg Philly, played like 5 more games than some others like Boston? Seems like a bit too large of a gap and lovely scheduling to me.

Never should have stopped letting that old couple make the schedule

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Some teams within the same conference have already played all their games against each other

it sucks

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lankster NZ posted:

It's been pissing me off, Boston had a loving 6 day break a couple weeks ago and now they're about to play 9 games in 14 days. it's incredibly dangerous and I can't believe the league is letting this stuff go unchecked

Lankster NZ
Jul 21, 2007

Yeah what's the league thinking here? It's surely going to result in more injuries and/or load management of stars. It gets a bit difficult to be enthused much as a fan when half the decent players are injured or resting.

Honestly wouldn't it be better if each team played each other only twice, once at home and once away? I know, I know, money rules everything so it would never happen.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

Lol victor oladipo will be a detriment for the rest of the season, he had a terrible terrible injury and it will take him a long time to get back to normal

Also he was playing a lot more like Orlando/OKC Dipo last year before getting injured, imagine that. DeimosRising will back me up, we're the hater club

My real fear is a quad injury takes away his one true elite skill: loving sick rear end dunk murders

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

DeimosRising posted:

My real fear is a quad injury takes away his one true elite skill: loving sick rear end dunk murders

Yeah he really can/could dunk

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
These clippers Boston braves jerseys look great
The trailblazers should rip these off

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

Yeah he really can/could dunk

Say what you will about Rob Hennigan, obviously he never built a good team in Orlando, but he was perhaps the best and most consistent drafter of Dunkmen in NBA history

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kick this cheddar guy out of the league

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/AndrewKSchlecht/status/1212155513141649415

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

McCaw getting looked at in the locker room after that rage filled hooligan Cedi wacked him very hard on the second play of the game.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This is some of the worst basketball I've seen all year. Toronto can't shoot and Cleveland keeps on passing it out of bounds.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
No THJ, no KP, 3rd game in 4 nights, gotta say I'm not feeling great going in

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao Lukas neck tape

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kiwi strong

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Metapod posted:

Kiwi strong

Watching Dwight Powell try to guard anyone strong is always hilarious, Adams can probably score every possession if they want to go that route

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

just wanted to post on the nice page. Sex number. Go raps

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Cleveland is so bad at passing. It's like their controller is broken or something.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
a couple months ago i wanted Justin Jackson to take minutes from DFS and THJ and he's rewarded my faith by shooting 35/20/70 in December

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
i love that give and go the Mavs have started working in

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
All them points and yall only have a 1 point lead

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The non-lukas are 10-for-33 which i think according to advanced stats is bad

3-for-18 from the bench

the looks are generally good tho

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
GALLO

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Someone not from Europe please hit a shot. Preferably a Maverick

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
AND 1

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Luka's really hunting for a big momentum swing 3 and I think he needs to accept this game is ugly gunk and it ain't happening

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao good scam foul

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
8 MINUTES OF HELL

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Mavs can't shoot OKC can't rebound

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please rebound

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Adams is playing so well with 5 fouls.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I'm normally fine with Luka having the green light despite his 3% but he's really been hunting even though he's getting whatever he wants in the paint, it might cost the game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao stripped by gallo

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
for the love of god hit an open 3

Lankster NZ
Jul 21, 2007

How can a team go from the unconscious knockdown shooting in the game against gsw a few days ago to this crap, so weird.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Gallo is cool.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chris Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010