Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is really best in the west
This poll is closed.
lakers 20 27.78%
nuggets 4 5.56%
clippers 19 26.39%
mavericks 10 13.89%
rockets 8 11.11%
jazz 2 2.78%
timberwolves 9 12.50%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

morestuff posted:

Borrego has moved Rozier completely off-ball and he’s actually OK now. Hopefully he keeps it up and they trade him in the summer

Yeah he's much better that way but just make sure he's not pouting about his role a few weeks down the line cuz he's a handful when he's not happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

morestuff posted:

He's still starting and staying neck-and-neck with Devonte' Graham for most shots, which I'm hoping will keep him happy. We'll see how he reacts when the losses start piling up

Phoenix is gonna trade Dario Saric for him after they lose 90% of the rest of their games and blame it on Rubio, that's my prediction

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

iamsosmrt posted:

Is Dario worth that much at this point?

morestuff posted:

Kind of beside the point in this case

hahah yea it was a dig on both sides. I'm allowed cuz I love Terry

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Mitchell's been in a week long funk and he needs to fuckin cut it out right about NOW

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

iamsosmrt posted:

Heh, as an aside, I think Saric is probably worse than Melo.

Saric is BALLING right now baby

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I know for a fact that this game will be a single digit lead by the 4th quarter cuz every time I look away from a Philly game they piss away a lead in record time

So I'm looking away

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Maybe utah won't bring this one back yall

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Get it to fuckin single digits so my post can be right ffs

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
7 point game baby

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jaylen Brown is a star

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Why is it that Seth always ends up on Kat and yet Kat never shoots it when Seth is on him.

Seth Curry with the block

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

every loving bulls game is this

They're fuckin biffing it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Spacebump posted:

Carlisle, put in Barea you coward.

Carseat, buckle up Barea you coward

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

davis bertans is 6/6 from 3 and has 20 points in the first half good lord

Spurs fans have a real reason to hate Marcus Morris

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Tommy is calling Jokic fat and saying "Look at him, he's huffing and puffing, run that sucker" and he's right, that's the only way the boys will win this game cuz nobody on the Celtics can stop him

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Fuckin a celts

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

O
K
C
O
K
C

Kiwi is on my fantasy squad so I'm glad to see he looks like he finally feels good again

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Wasn't Rodney Good shooting like 50% from 3, gently caress that sucks

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
At least Lauri looks like he's starting to feel better

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Toronto has a real lovely record against good teams so far and that is not going to change tonight

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

hifi posted:

caruso has a bloody knee and they're cutting his pants off

Well i read "pants" as something else at first glance and this post was a lot cooler then

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

straight up brolic posted:

Paul George take my money

Emotional hedge success

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

Pels lose ground when Lonzo is in, no matter who he is paired with. It loving sucks.

I was looking at some of the pelicans lineup data and it is definitely not flattering to Lonzo, to the say the least

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

Look at the lineup data with Kenrich Williams. :cool:

Yeah haha I saw the same lineups with Williams and the swing was something like 20 net points, with similar sample sizes. Lonzo seems like a good guy so I wish he was better

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Hayward's playing well considering he broke his hand 4 weeks ago, WHERE'S STEPH

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

He continues to outplay Lonzo despite not really ever putting up many box score stats. Knows where to be (most of the time) on both offense and defense and consistently competes. His jumper is... not good and neither is his finishing. His passing is pretty good but not noteworthy. He just hustles and rarely mucks things up for his team.

All things Lonzo could be, but isn't.

So is Lonzo's defense not there anymore? I always saw him doing some good stuff on the Lakers on that end

Brolander posted:

did anyone else picture someone, different, when they heard the name Brad Wanamaker

Yes lol but he is a very solid backup guard

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

His help defense is sometimes ok. His on-ball defense has been the absolute worst. He can't keep up with quicker players and isn't holding ground against bigger guys.

That is very weird. Maybe he needs his dad's strange exercise routine cuz I could have sworn he looked good on-ball when he managed to stay on the court for the Lakers, maybe I'm remembering wrong though and Rick can rescue me

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Melo is 1-8 with 0 assists and 3 turnovers and his team is winning by a whole lot, this is peak late stage Melo

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Zyla posted:

gianns either has a really weird mole on his shoulder or a gross as gently caress staph infection

steroid injection area

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jayson Tatum just balled the gently caress out

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Eratik posted:

jaylen brown just gonna hit everything huh

He's good

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
The first joel

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
They really should have remade the HOU/GS and NO/DEN matchups so HOU and DEN played against each other and NO/GS could just be a garbage bowl that everyone ignores instead of spreading the ambivalence across two games

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Carlosologist posted:

sir please take this slander back

Doris seems to hate the sixers and simmons in particular so I can understand that position from a sixers fan

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jaylen brown is incredible

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
"Markelle Fultz hitting 2 threes while Ben Simmons attempts none of them as the Sixers lose to the Orlando Magic" has to be on someone's nightmare list

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
What in the world is going on in ind vs phi

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Indy is the number 2 team in the east

Phili is a first round exit

This game is showing that

I think Miami and Boston are probably better than the Pacers but they're really good. Philly would be better if they kept Fultz imo

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Nope neither have sabonis case closed. Yeah they traded the wrong pg

Sabonis is dreamy for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NotWearingPants posted:

But Miami and Boston aren't getting Victor Oladipo back in a few weeks

Lol victor oladipo will be a detriment for the rest of the season, he had a terrible terrible injury and it will take him a long time to get back to normal

Also he was playing a lot more like Orlando/OKC Dipo last year before getting injured, imagine that. DeimosRising will back me up, we're the hater club