Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is really best in the west
This poll is closed.
lakers 20 27.78%
nuggets 4 5.56%
clippers 19 26.39%
mavericks 10 13.89%
rockets 8 11.11%
jazz 2 2.78%
timberwolves 9 12.50%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
man I like exums game a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
well poo poo.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
so much loving standing around from Utah. disgusting.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
utahs entire roster starting five is Number One Guys on Mediocre Teams and for some reason I thought they'd be finals contenders

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
STOP WITH THE loving FLOATER DON

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
PASSSSS THE loving BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
stop jacking up one handed floaters over defenders eight inches taller than you don please or im going to have to turn off basketball and talk to my loving family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

MelancholyMark posted:

It's the same every game, second unit comes in, offense completely shits the bed, once the starters come back they look completely rattled

donovan tried to force four shots in a row at the rim and that was alllllll she wrote