Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
The lady's sings in a choir, so here I am, posting on church.

It's some big dumb one with Christmas lights and JESUS speakers everywhere. They even charge you too get in instead of the usual pass the plate poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

It's some big dumb one with Christmas lights and JESUS speakers everywhere. They even charge you too get in instead of the usual pass the plate poo poo.

Pictures would go a long way itt op!

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Any poo poo place full of religious nuts counts as a church.

This one has a big sign saying its a chapel hurp.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hail satan

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Pictures would go a long way itt op!

And I forgot to turn off flash...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
say hi to all the mentally ill and enslaved people at your church OP

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm pretty sure I'd burst into flames if I went into a church.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I got out of this boring horseshit because of ice so maybe there is a god

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What lovely host is this? It’s blocked for me with no content blockers running nor vpn. I need religion pix drat

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Signals real bad in the church. Probably satan. Or a dog. Trying to upload

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I stopped going to church years ago and I am really enjoying the extra free time on Sundays.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Signals real bad in the church. Probably satan. Or a dog. Trying to upload

Jesus just sitting there punching down all those bits and bytes. "Not in MY house!"

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Applewhite posted:

I stopped going to church years ago and I am really enjoying the extra free time on Sundays.
seriously there's nothing like sleeping until noon and spending the rest of the day reading these not-quite-so-dead-but-still-gay forums

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

vortmax posted:

seriously there's nothing like sleeping until noon and spending the rest of the day reading these not-quite-so-dead-but-still-gay forums

I watch football, and post during timeouts. (There are a lot)

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Gonna go to Applebee's and leave a tract as tip. GOD BLESS

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i should go see what all the hubbub is about i guess

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I mean, the sandwich can't be that good

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

BaconCopter posted:

better be your urogenital tract.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mozi posted:

hail satan

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Are you serious? There's churches that charge admission? I haven't been in a church in like 25 years, but I have never heard of that poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lmao.
One ticket to the Jesus show please.

Literally how can anyone take that seriously?
"Faith. Compassion. Charity. Also that will be $6.99 or you can't come through the doors to talk about it".

Sounds exactly like what Jesus would want. Do they spend much time telling the whole money changers in the temple story at this place?

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
cut out the middle-man, buy your own communion wafers online.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Lmao.
One ticket to the Jesus show please.

Literally how can anyone take that seriously?
"Faith. Compassion. Charity. Also that will be $6.99 or you can't come through the doors to talk about it".

Sounds exactly like what Jesus would want. Do they spend much time telling the whole money changers in the temple story at this place?

Oh sure

The message of the sermon was “exact change only”

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'll never get over how so many churches wholeheartedly embrace the one thing that drove Jesus to a screaming rage.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
bank with Jesus, and be saved! low low rates on auto loans for the first 48 months

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
I think you should go to a different church op

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry you can't be as euphoric as the rest of us OP.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

BaconCopter posted:

Your intestinal tract, hopefully.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What is this, a picture for ants?!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I have never heard of a church with a no-poo poo cover charge, but given the vile apostacy that serves as Christianity in this dying empire, I don't have trouble believing it.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Start preaching the gospel of goatse

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
asses to asses
bust to bust

amen

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
get out of there op

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lol no

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Im listening to tge new kanye album

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

When I was really young my Dad was laid off and the church we went to at the time told him it was his fault because he didn't give enough money to the church. I don't know exactly what happened after that but we stopped going to church and my Dad basically disavowed all forms of organized religion, despite coming from an insanely Catholic background and his sister being a nun.

My aunt is still a nun and constantly tells us that we don't need to go to church and that most organized religion in the US today is bullshit (her words) because it's been corrupted by people who preach that money = success and that need to associate the exchange of money directly with happiness. I tend to believe this and my bullshit alarms go off any time a church starts passing around a collection plate and don't just let you directly help out people who are in need.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

My mother's side of the family is Church of Christ and I remember her mother's funeral was disproportionately the pastor praising her for "perfect attendance." My siblings and I thought it was wack, because the eulogy said nothing of her life, of her character... just that she went to church every Sunday.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I can’t believe my mom makes me go to church.....I’m going to post about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I wish i was in church right now