Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

The owner was constantly giving the cat untested CBD oil from some hippie company instead of getting it actual medical attention, the cat had a massive growth on its cheek that probably should have been removed but he was cool pumping that CBD oil constantly for money and posting years old photos of the cat when it was healthy as to not get people asking too many question and the cat was more recently stick thin and obviously sick. I’m not sure of course but I would be money that they were doing some crystal healing and food therapy poo poo to that cat. The owner was constantly posting poo poo like “I’m of course being fully transparent about her health!” and poo poo that no one in their right mind would believe.

I saw a picture of the cat, was it maybe a cancerous tumor? I've had family pets where it was simply inoperable stuff.

tbh, while I'm sure it was sweet or an rear end in a top hat like any other cat, Bub always kinda grossed me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU