Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

PTEW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why does Ricochet have barbwire in his entrance video? Barbwire doesn't ricochet. Super heroes don't use barbwire.
He was never in ECW. I don't get it.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

WHERE IS DALE GAS

NECESITO VOY A DAR GAS

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DarkstarIV posted:

That wouldn't get Charlotte over as a face at this point. I don't think much will to be honest.
I thin for an American women’s wrestler, she’s above average and even pretty good but WWE main roster booking doesn’t book ANYONE to their strengths. Sasha looked amazing in NXT and on the main roster I’m just waiting for her to break her own neck in the ring some day. Every single person wrestles mostly the same and they change styles whether they’re heel or babyface. It’s all become a plug and play type style where it doesn’t matter who’s in the ring anymore

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

So Humberto's push is over but he's main eventing Raw.

Guess if anyone's eating the pin here then it's him.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

Why does Ricochet have barbwire in his entrance video? Barbwire doesn't ricochet. Super heroes don't use barbwire.

I noticed that too and I was thinking maybe it's designed to look like but not exactly spider web thread?? I dunno

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

STAC Goat posted:

🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s not even edgy or a brawler.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Okay that wasn't foreshadowing a Randy Orton run-in AT ALL

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dell_Zincht posted:

So Humberto's push is over but he's main eventing Raw.

Guess if anyone's eating the pin here then it's him.
His push is over but he’ll still randomly pop up like that time they randomly had Cedric as a janitor and wrestled under a mask and lost in a main event for no particular reason and then revealed after he lost he was Cedric for no particular reason. I think that’s how that storyline went.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n93G2GBzrs

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
humberto is smooth as gently caress. too bad his push is already over. but he had a good run!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I just watched a really good main event with Kris Statlander vs. Ashley Vox from Limitless on IWTV if any of you need a palate cleanser after this shitshow.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

DuhSal posted:

humberto is smooth as gently caress. too bad his push is already over. but he had a good run!

Could it be salvaged by having him get the belt off of Rey? Or are they going to hold off of anything that looks remotely like Rey passing off the torch until Dominic comes up?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RealFoxy posted:

His push is over but he’ll still randomly pop up like that time they randomly had Cedric as a janitor and wrestled under a mask and lost in a main event for no particular reason and then revealed after he lost he was Cedric for no particular reason. I think that’s how that storyline went.

Drew then got REALLY angry at Cedric for showing up in a mask and.... losing to Drew. So he fought him again and lost (I think?), but then fought him a bunch more times and won every time and then everybody just forgot Cedric existed even though he's really, really, really loving good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

Could it be salvaged by having him get the belt off of Rey? Or are they going to hold off of anything that looks remotely like Rey passing off the torch until Dominic comes up?
They’ve spent ten years trying to make the new Rey Mysterio, and made every one of them look like a dork. It should’ve been Andrade and he never should’ve taken the mask off :v

I don’t think Dominic will get over either fwiw but Rey himself would probably never have been that over if he wasn’t already in WCW

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Is the Rollins/Owens thing just over with that one opening segment where Rollins lies badly and Owens fights Lashley? Did I miss something? Was that the whole story this episode?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

sportsgenius86 posted:

I just watched a really good main event with Kris Statlander vs. Ashley Vox from Limitless on IWTV if any of you need a palate cleanser after this shitshow.

kris statlander is really loving good and she's only been wrestling like 4 years or something. hope aew ends up signing her if they haven't already.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

The Lord of Hats posted:

it could work but I don't think they care about humberto all that much to even think of doing that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Is the Rollins/Owens thing just over with that one opening segment where Rollins lies badly and Owens fights Lashley? Did I miss something? Was that the whole story this episode?

Rollins left 90 minutes into the show, it was so early I assumed it was to fake out a run-in on Owens at the end of the show but... nope, he just left 90 minutes early!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DuhSal posted:

kris statlander is really loving good and she's only been wrestling like 4 years or something. hope aew ends up signing her if they haven't already.

I saw Statlander first time on one of those random Impact Twitch shows and she very clearly stood out from the pack. Its fun when you watch really local or small promotions and there's like 1 talent who just clearly is playing above the level there. Its like watching a kid play high school basketball who is destined for the NCAA/NBA.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

I can see Rey doing that to put Humberto over, then WWE deciding that now Humberto got a big win it's gonna make their new IS TALL flavor of the month look even better when they easily squash Humberto!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The second rope Styles Clash is safer but looks more dangerous. In other words, the best of pro-wrestling.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Not gonna lie that match was kinda fun near the end

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So... where is Drew?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, I don't know who the Humberto guy is but a match with AJ Styles, Ricochet, Rey, Karl Anderson, and Gallows SHOULD be pretty good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I can see Rey doing that to put Humberto over, then WWE deciding that now Humberto got a big win it's gonna make their new IS TALL flavor of the month look even better when they easily squash Humberto!
Rey has had some of the worst WWE title reigns in the company and it’s because they have no idea how to book someone small or an underdog. Vince believing Goliath should’ve won is a philosophy.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

RealFoxy posted:

They’ve spent ten years trying to make the new Rey Mysterio, and made every one of them look like a dork. It should’ve been Andrade and he never should’ve taken the mask off :v

I don’t think Dominic will get over either fwiw but Rey himself would probably never have been that over if he wasn’t already in WCW

Maybe if they let a single one of their young stars win for once instead of constantly inexplicably feeding them to AJ multiple times in a loving row they would have a new Rey.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DuhSal posted:

She had her first match 3 years ago this month

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dacap posted:

Maybe if they let a single one of their young stars win for once instead of constantly inexplicably feeding them to AJ multiple times in a loving row they would have a new Rey.

or if they could retain a single non-rey luchador without immediately trying to unmask them or giving them a racist gimmick

or in sin cara's case just giving him a mask without eyeholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

I thin for an American women’s wrestler, she’s above average and even pretty good but WWE main roster booking doesn’t book ANYONE to their strengths. Sasha looked amazing in NXT and on the main roster I’m just waiting for her to break her own neck in the ring some day. Every single person wrestles mostly the same and they change styles whether they’re heel or babyface. It’s all become a plug and play type style where it doesn’t matter who’s in the ring anymore

that's what wwe wants, only the Brand should be important