Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pub sub?
There is no publix where I live, Kill me please.
arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/
I'm gonna post snobby poo poo about what goons eat ITT
Goku is powered by pub subs
View Results

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Garbage sport but the sandwich looks okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Korthal posted:

Wegmans is better

The only correct opinion in this whole stupid thread (but also the person who said the Patriots sandwich would be a piece of dogshit is correct)

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

I think georgia barbecue sauce is just canned peaches, ketchup, and mayo mixed up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

We care a lot.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ascii genitals posted:

I think georgia barbecue sauce is just canned peaches, ketchup, and mayo mixed up.

no wonder sherman burnt it to the ground.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Carolina gold sauce is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Big nips, my man, I’m sorry you did not get your sub because this is a great sandwich.

Much better than the previous couple of years Bucs subs with the guacamole and plantain chips.

My buddy who works at Publix says if you drizzle some ranch on it, it unlocks an even more delicious sandwich but I will probably never try it because pub sub makers hate their jobs and I don’t want to bother them any further.