Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/christrushh/status/1201530203912200198?s=09

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The kind you can tuck into your waistband and pretend your dick is shooting fireballs

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ones that explode?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

it's legit roman candles there's really no other comparison

especially if you tape a bunch of em together at once

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
illegal ones

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

whatever this thing is OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iail1vqS4MM&t=98s

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You're fired!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the biggest ones

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
the biggest mortar they sell is always the right answer.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Bottle rockets.
The come so in handy, you never know when you need a bunch of bottle rockets, livens up any gathering. I always keep emergency bottle rockets in the trunk of my car. You never know when you are going to want/need to shoot a bottle rocket at something.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Buy these fireworks OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

bird with big dick posted:

The kind you can tuck into your waistband and pretend your dick is shooting fireballs

http://i.imgur.com/kQOxLnW.gifv

Silly Ray Cyrus
Dec 14, 2007

Forget it
snakes and sparklers.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Cool Dude 69 posted:

snakes and sparklers.

Right right. Then when mom goes inside dad pulls out the good explodey poo poo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Brain seeking heat missiles, apply directly to forehead

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

the kind that makes you happiest

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hard call between Roman candles which are cool for looking back in all the times you hosed around with them and somehow no one was seriously injured and bottle rockets just cause you can get a million of them and like tie a ton of ignitions together and light em off and poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time in highschool a guy I knew tossed a m80 into an aluminum garbage can at lunch and it exploded the poo poo out of it like blew the whole side out and like school didn't even stop everyone just went on with lunch and then went to class which seems pretty crazy for post 9/11 but this was also like 2006 pre every week there is a school shooting America

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Petroleum, make your own.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Grevling posted:

Petroleum, make your own.

I used to make my own fountains, sparklers and lovely rockets out of table sugar, saltpeter and ground up charcoal :allears:
We eventually found a bag of sulfur somehow and while it didn't exactly make it burn faster than melted sugar stuff, at least it made that nice blackpowder smell, and I could make these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzSaH-89p7U

Of course for the kids today there are youtube tutorials on how you can make them, don't even have to figure anything out :arghfist::mad:

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Whichever one blows your posting fingers off the fastest op

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

bird with big dick posted:

:yeah:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:five: thread delivers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did he die?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He lost his [sex] life

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Alongside a small PVC pipe that you duct tape to the arm of your coat so you can fire wrist-rockets like Boba Fett [post signed, 10-year-old me]

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
My neighbor from childhood said M80s are equivalent to an 1/8 stick of dynamite so I think those are pretty good.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
One thing you don't want to do is light a bundle a sparkles stuck inside a sandbox. Also, don't try to cover it with a plastic wheelbarrow.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
*pchuff*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDSR4cxskUo

B L A M

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

and the ever classy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

and the ever classy

what the actual gently caress

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i guess i'd rather just spend the money on a nice p.g. wodehouse novel instead, his dry humour is kind of like fireworks for the mind, lighting up ur imagination and wonder

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i used to like getting the tanks and modifying them. i started out with taking the gun from one and adding it to another to make a "mammoth tank" but then i moved on to stuffing helzapoppins, smoke tablets, and other stuff into the tanks to make it so that it would be "hit" (this also usually resulted in the tank catching fire completely and burning down to a heap of smoking rubble, which was badass)

last couple years i've been too lazy to bother with it, but the 4th's on a saturday this year so maybe i'll get up to some shenanigans

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Any of these good for gender reveals or is a military surplus store a better place for those?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

big nipples big life posted:

I know right? There were a lot more than 30 shots fired along the trail of tears.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Let's come up with tasteful names for fireworks ITT

Emil Nobel's Swedish Fireballs

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Had a legit chuckle at the At It Again

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

big nipples big life posted:

I get the idea that there is someone in a Chinese factory googling "Popular phrases America" and just going with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Linux Pirate posted:

And the ever classy

Looks expensive for a single firework, like $20 dollars. It takes an Andrew Jackson to get this