Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*walks into room*

"wow! I really wasn't expecting much, but they have complimentary rei ayanami jack-off idols here! I already had a jack and gave one a good hefty, and ropey I might add, load! This place is awesome!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

VikingSkull posted:

take a look at my tits

*network censors them*

*bombs network headquarters*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Unironically, I really do think, wish, hope and want this to be a real show. We probably already have solid writing talent for the staged segments for the occasions when the organic wackiness wanes.

It could be filmed on location in the SA offices or heck, Lowtax's root cellar/foundation crawlspace!

SA has a wealth of characters and endless potential for weird/dumb/sad/hilarious social dynamics

ITS PERFECT drat IT

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

poverty goat posted:

Do any of you guys remember signing up for this? I just woke up here. Why are all the doors locked from the outside?

What does it matter when we have the entire BUDK catalog collection?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

buglord posted:

*random goon has to be talked out of slashing stomach with katana because everyone else forgot his birthday*

*i talk this random goon into ordering a cyclone bladed sword from the BUDK catalog for maximum blood letting as a birthday gift for themself because pppfffffftt i'm not buying them a birthday gift, i didn't even know they had a birthday, in fact, i didn't even know they existed until i heard the sweet sound of a sword being drawn from it's sheath*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mozi posted:

a noog house?

if i can catch ya oh you better believe there will be noogies