Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It does seem weird that in a role madness game there would be an almost Vanilla Town role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Happy Saturday everyone!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its monday

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

SalTheBard posted:

Happy Saturday everyone!

🙏

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thread dead ##vote snooze ##vote snooze ##vote snooze

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Snooze Cruise (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Jon Joe (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
b-minus1 (0): Snooze Cruise, Snooze Cruise

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, Jon Joe, SalTheBard, Snooze Cruise

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 15th, 2019 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote steak

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If I could vote I’d vote snake

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://twitter.com/FloPerfecto/status/1066919519820673030
i miss umineko mafia

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://twitter.com/dogxfish/status/1205837951998943232

https://twitter.com/KitssU5281/status/1206021697058459648

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote bif

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
this feels right

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Bifauxnen (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Jon Joe
Snooze Cruise (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Bifauxnen
Jon Joe (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
b-minus1 (0): Snooze Cruise, Snooze Cruise

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, SalTheBard, Snooze Cruise

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 15th, 2019 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 9 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Bif has been at -2 for almost a day which makes me think she’s scum and that part of the reason the game has been dead. But I’m hesitant to put her at -1 with 10 hours to go still.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ill do it to revive the game ##vote bif

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Interesting thought.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

that's actually decent thinking from binus so I can't really fight much against it

it's just unfortunate that y'all screwed the pooch lunching Mega and sapped all my motivation before the other game I was effort playing wrapped up. Lunch me and continue to punish yourselves like you deserve, and we'll stop blocking Steak so maybe he can burn this town to the ground

well, maybe not, cause last night our block attempt failed so maybe he got jailed instead and someone else is trying to stop his shenanigans now instead, I dunno

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Reminder mega cc the blocking stuff

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The longer he stays around the more I'm feeling Steak.

##vote Steak

I agree with Bif.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

the sad thing is I'm halfway starting to buy Steak's crazy claim haha so I don't really know who I wanna vote instead

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sal actually listening to me though seems kinda suss tbh

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

the sad thing is I'm halfway starting to buy Steak's crazy claim haha so I don't really know who I wanna vote instead

I think you know that I tend to trust you. I think you should go with what your gut says. My Gut says Steak. I feel like they argued with Mega yesterday in order to get us to vote Mega.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Sal actually listening to me though seems kinda suss tbh

I always listen to you!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

like, I am frustrated that reading Mega as town was the one and only thing that seemed super obvious to me even when I was halfassing this game. And I'm frustrated that he got lunched when the reason he seemed so blindingly townie to me was cause I sympathised so much with his style of play.

So that's why I'm trying to at least have my usual overdramatic fun with it, all BURN THIS TOWN etc, it's a thing that keeps Mafia fun for me, but I was waiting to get my usual reception of "oh doesn't this sound manufactured??" cause it kinda is. It's me playing up a persona that sounds funny to me, to keep myself amused, even if it is expressing a real sentiment.

SalTheBard posted:

I always listen to you!!

awww :3:

Yeah I feel like this is a lovely argument to make, I want "listening to Bif" to someday be statistically correlated with towniness, but I don't think today is yet that day

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I get that Friday but I'm really worried about getting close to LYLO if we miscuddle. I think based on Megas flip and their interaction with Steak that it's possible that Steak is scum. I feel that it's likely he's scum or a 3p at worst

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

I get that feeling but I'm really worried about getting close to LYLO if we miscuddle. I think based on Megas flip and their interaction with Steak that it's possible that Steak is scum. I feel that it's likely he's scum or a 3p at worst

Mafia edit

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
strong feeling sal + bif are scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Snooze Cruise posted:

Reminder mega cc the blocking stuff

Did they? I mean we blocked steak N1 which is confirmed.

Last night we tried again, epically failed. Steak claim block again. You claim no one visited us. Either Steak is lying or there is another blocking/jailing role or you yourself can not be targeted for some reason

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jon Joe posted:

strong feeling sal + bif are scum

lol

Maybe I shouldn't have given up on you so soon, maybe this is you getting in some distancing with your scumbro hey, then when I flip town oh whoops, whole theory's wrong let's drop it now instead of lunching Sal instead

##vote Sal

anyway I had extra screenshots leftover D2 but forgot to even post any flavor poo poo this morning, so I'll post em juuust in case, cause that'd be pretty dumb as hell to have the lunch move on to someone else after all just for us to get modkilled

this is me all sad at my computer cause Mega was lunched

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

I think you know that I tend to trust you. I think you should go with what your gut says. My Gut says Steak. I feel like they argued with Mega yesterday in order to get us to vote Mega.

well, yes. thats sort of how it works. i thought he was scum and wanted people to vote him. though it should be noted that i consistently and CONSTANTLY urged thread to vote for snooze instead and switched off of mega whenever it seemed possible to lunch snooze instead

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh what's up Hal, anyone you'd rather have me vote for, this Sal thing is kinda spur of the moment

still... so sad... how can I go on..???

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote scum is waiting for a townie to hammer bif.

##vote snooze

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

look how happy I used to be, back on D1, a more innocent time...

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bif, pictures arent a requirement of in character posts. especially not huge un-thumbnailed pictures

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ah, I know what I can do! Go play some other game instead of this one, adios suckers

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

bif, pictures arent a requirement of in character posts. especially not huge un-thumbnailed pictures

but I don't actually know fuckall about the character :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk fuckall about my character except that she likes to say humans are delicious. so i'll just just make a bunch of posts where im like yum yum human blood slurp slurp

(this counts as one)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

well whatever I'm done now for the day