Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Can't wait to pretend to be a fake girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Good evening, my cute students! [1/4]

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

##vote Autonomous Amalgam I assume you're saying you're mafia

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

All these roleplaying posts sure take up a lot of space. Makes me want a snack, from the desk on which I keep my snacks [2/4]

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

##vote gulag, I don't see any benefit to keeping them alive with that claim. Lynching someone who's either scum or third party is better than lynching someone who could be town.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

No I think that's just how Votefinder works, it did the same thing last game.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I think approval voting could work pretty well in mafia though, it would reduce the disadvantage you get by not being around at deadline.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Reading over all of them really makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life. Then I remember it's working as a nurse in a school somewhere [3/4]

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Gulag's joke claim is way more plausible than most of the serious claims people made last game

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

I have rethought my position and am not gonna target gulagdolls

##vote AA I feel like anyone I see someone engage sandwolf he dunks on them when they’re scum

Kashuno posted:

It’s a real bad post, here! It’s day one and any case is gonna be as strong and weak as any other, and you’ve played enough that you should realize that!!

##vote sandwolf for faking content for “engagement”
##vote Kashuno

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Now time to go back to affecting a voice while streaming Minecraft in the year 2019 [4/4]

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

My votes today are

Sandwolf - for previously laid out reasons
Bif Incandenza - to kill the monstrosity
Irony - for the worst gotcha moment of them all defending their scum friend
I quoted two posts with no additional comment but it's interesting how you seem to have devised a case against yourself.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

You quoted two posts and then voted me as a result of those two posts. Maybe if you provided meaningful content I would be able to refute specific points for the rest of the group but since you couldn’t be bothered I had to work my own brain muscles to ascertain what exactly the issue was

And you still haven’t, or said that I’m wrong in my assumption of your read :sun:
I was mostly curious how you'd react and you reacted in the way I'd expect a mafia member to.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

No Lynch is defensible when there's an even number of players alive but almost certainly wrong with 13 alive.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

In all seriousness I think Kashuno's reaction to me quoting two of their posts was absurd and speaks to a very defensive stance. There was some real panic in those follow up posts. They're my preferred option.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I say panic because it seems like a lot of defensive posts to make in response to two quotes and a vote, considering you hadn't posted much up until that point. I don't see a town player reacting in such an extreme way.

Kashuno posted:

Lmao imagine playing mafia and not thinking your opinion can change over time given new evidence

Kashuno posted:

My votes today are

Sandwolf - for previously laid out reasons
Bif Incandenza - to kill the monstrosity
Irony - for the worst gotcha moment of them all defending their scum friend

Kashuno posted:

And furthermore if I was scum why would I have drawn attention to myself targeting sandwolf when I could have just as easily hopped on sal or snooze and coasted to the end of the game day?
The third one strikes me as a particularly weird thing to say unprompted.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I am Yuzuki Choco, a Cult Leader. Once per game I can visit someone at night and convert them to town. This doesn't work on mafia members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

dmboogie posted:

why town cult and not masons..........

does your cult get daychat irony

or nightchat
No - the person I visit will receive no notification unless it changes their alignment.