Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
my designer is another vtuber!!! I don't really know the personality of my vtuber and I can't really like understand so I'm just gonna go with

GANBATTE VTUBERS!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think gulag is the scum..

I also keep typing in Oozaru instead of Oozora and getting dragonball videos

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am gonna hit the scum with my bat and score a HOME RUN

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

I think it's going to make this game impossible to play.

aw phooey!

The classic donald duck catch phrase. I sure do love being donald duck.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have rethought my position and am not gonna target gulagdolls

##vote AA I feel like anyone I see someone engage sandwolf he dunks on them when they’re scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dmboogie posted:

so this is what a day 1 phase is like when it isn’t immediately derailed by a gambit...

It’s like a sports game where no one scores and everyone watching is done shouting ganbatte

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wish I could convey the Donald Duck tone of voice over text

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Snooze and Sal are both town please vote for scum I’ll post for real starting later

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

Okay legitimately is there any actual case on Sal or Snooze?

This is a serious post.

It’s a real bad post, here! It’s day one and any case is gonna be as strong and weak as any other, and you’ve played enough that you should realize that!!

##vote sandwolf for faking content for “engagement”

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lmao imagine playing mafia and not thinking your opinion can change over time given new evidence

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

fine, you've convinced me.

##vote kashuno

Bad vote also

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

This was much of my reasoning behind my vote. He keeps tryna spring these really weak “gotchas” and then disappearing.

I’m not disappearing I’m just...not around. I don’t have as much time for angry big mafia posting as I used to :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

but you're here right now, you see, so if I'm scum, why?

I put my logic in my vote post and nothing you’ve posted since has changed my mind

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This should be noted that it is also fake engagement again by sandwolf becsuse I have already made my opinion known and also what the hell am I supposed to be doing here, convincing sandwolf that sandwolf is scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

it ain't a bad vote if youre scum!

Hence why I called it a bad vote!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My votes today are

Sandwolf - for previously laid out reasons
Bif Incandenza - to kill the monstrosity
Irony - for the worst gotcha moment of them all defending their scum friend

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
And furthermore if I was scum why would I have drawn attention to myself targeting sandwolf when I could have just as easily hopped on sal or snooze and coasted to the end of the game day?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

:thunk:
This post is pinging me. You’re saying that you as scum would be content with a Sal or snooze lunch. It seems like you already have information that they would flip town

That's not at all what the post says I would suggest rereading

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

sorry man, your opinion was pretty crap and I was hoping you'd develop it since I've posted more since but clearly you're willing to kick up your feet on the strength of this post:

which could definitely be developed if i'm still faking content

yeah I do feel pretty confident in that post actually

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

actually, im coming back around to snooze scum because that vote on sal was even more abysmal than the rest of the votes on sal, which to be clear, are all bad.

so i'm feelin a ##vote snooze again and everyone else should follow my lead.
[/quote]

I don’t think it’s snooze this is her detective game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You sneaky jerk Steak.

##vote Sandwolf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I quoted two posts with no additional comment but it's interesting how you seem to have devised a case against yourself.

You quoted two posts and then voted me as a result of those two posts. Maybe if you provided meaningful content I would be able to refute specific points for the rest of the group but since you couldn’t be bothered I had to work my own brain muscles to ascertain what exactly the issue was

And you still haven’t, or said that I’m wrong in my assumption of your read :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If forced between snooze and sal at deadline, I’m voting Sal. I’m not thrilled about it, but I definitely won’t vote snooze

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I’m reasonably confident in my Sal is town read. I’m 1000% positive about my snooze town read

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

have you considered, neither?

I’m literally voting sandwolf RIGHT NOW!

Would also vote irony considering they still don’t want to defend their vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

bminus is right there, obvious scummo

Ehhhhh. B- is on my radar but on the lower part of it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

I think all 3 votes on me are sus especially Snooze and DM who have wafer thin reasons to vote for me. I've already said that I think Snooze's play today is pretty scummy. They are the most scummy person to me so right now I'm going to ##vote Snooze

Would also vote Gulag or DM.

See like, this post feels to me like a town slap fight.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

so you reckon they're both town but are willing to vote Sal. we have three hours, why not push me harder

I’ve been hammering home on the idea that I don’t think you’re playing a town game, and your repeated attempts to engage with me don’t seem to be coming at me in good faith.

But I’m also engaging other conversations around me whereas it sure does feel to me like you’re tunneling on me? I’ll have to reread but the that’s the vibe I’m getting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

So given the choice between town and town you'll vote town?

Never no lynch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

getting strong scum vibes from b-, kash. not interested in sal anymore

Is this because b- isn’t at the top of my scum reads? He reads as lazy and I’ll be keeping my eye on them but I feel like I’ve got better options today

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Just a hot take, but steak looks like scum that doesnt care who dies

I could agree with this, theyre kinda flying around. Still not on the level of my feelings on sandwolf or irony, who still hasn’t backed themselves up, but I’d take steak as an alternative to Sal and snooze

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

Nah I just think you're posting scummily rn.

Oh good my town meta remains intact

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

I'd vote literally anyone in this game rn except for myself and Gulag.

I'm 'tunneling' on you because I think you're scum and I want people to see that by forcing you to engage with me. You think I'm not playing a town game, but can't really explain why beyond saying I'm faking engagement over and over and over again. Meanwhile, beyond that argument, you're willing to vote two people you think are town, and then you concocted some other loose cases that you sure don't seem at all invested in.

(I think it's you faking engagement, especially since you said you weren't going to be around much today, but as soon as the heat turned up, you've been more present)

“You’re willing to vote people you think are town” is such a bad argument. Yes, I will vote Sal to avoid a no lunch, because it’s so much worse in the alternative. I do think you’ve increased actual engagement to produce meaningful content, but only with me, the person you are trying to get lynched. That doesn’t read to me as someone looking at the game holistically. That reads as some one with an agenda who is trying to push it because now that I’m here playing the game I’m loud and post a lot, so I can easily put myself in weird positions re: how I look alignment-wise (evidenced by “scummy posting” as town)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

thats wrong because i won't be voting sal tonight even if to avoid a no-lunch

Don’t like this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

*faaaaaart*

Also don’t like this because he was just whining about me being willing to vote town!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cooking dinner and stuff, I’ll be back a bit before deadline

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I was mostly curious how you'd react and you reacted in the way I'd expect a mafia member to.

Ah the old “trap sprung”

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In all seriousness I think Kashuno's reaction to me quoting two of their posts was absurd and speaks to a very defensive stance. There was some real panic in those follow up posts. They're my preferred option.

I’m cruising along having never been even tied for vote lead so I’m curious where you think I panicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Irony using trap sprung defense to justify their lazy vote and declaring the results speak for themselves while I chugged right along trying to get the sandwolf vote going and not even voting irony despite “panic” is bad and sandwolf isn’t gonna happen tonight