Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

I wanna be a virtual tuberculosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

But they.... they aren't... are you saying they've attained human intelligence? Will my AI overlords be virtual anime girls?

When did i go to hell

This isn't, hell, it is purgatory.

Hell has cat virtual anime girl AI overlords

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

when visiting banker, you can "invest" curse or blessing on the magical stock market. I dont understand modern economics at all so I think this just means I will take your money.

my role is magical girl so i am an expert on the magical stock market so if you target me i take your money

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

don't ever start the game and never give us our roles

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Hello nya! I'm looking forward to work with everyone to make the best Tuber sphere possible!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

how is a virtual youtuber supposed to talk

kawaii desu or something

You introduce your self first, silly.

U~! I forgot to do that myself!

I'm 白上フブキ (Shirakami Fubuki)

Nice to meet you nyan!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

~Nyan!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Don't bully Inu-kun!

##vote gulag

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

do foxes go nyan?

YES! I hate it when people falsely think I'm a cat. I'm an adorable fox ~nyan!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Lies! That is no real fox. I don't know why so many of my viewers try to convince me I'm a cat.

Nyaaaaaaan

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Jon Joe posted:

For dogs everywhere, vote out gulag

Animal friends need stick together!

Everyone vote gulag, nyan!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

##vote mega
lets kill the talentless fox

I can't believe you would treat me like this after I participated in your Introduction Video...

I will nyat participate in one of your videos again!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Hololive gamers shall will belong to me and Fubuki, die!

Toalpaz posted:

But watch out!

There's a small group of streamers out there intent on stealing your viewers and capitalizing on their gameplay skills to dominate the video game playing market! Oh no!

Find them and oust them from your community! Become famous together!

This is clearly you then. You are trying to steal everyone else's viewers instead of sharing them! This goes against the very Virtuial Tuber code of ethics!

##vote Snooze Cruise

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Talentless fox is too good for you.
You are nothing more than a talentless faux!

How appropriate you were announced April Fool's Day, because your existence is a joke, ~nya.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

the clever animal
the wide-eyed animal
the scary animal
the sleepy animal
the criminal animal

Translation for those new to being a virtual 'Tuber:

Clever Animal - me, Shirakami Fubuki
Wide eyed animal - Ookami Mio, my childhood friend, going by handle Mr. Steak
The scary animal - Yuzuki Roa, going by handle Jon Joe
The Sleepy animal - Nekotama Okayu, identity unknown
Criminal Animal - Inugami Korone, going by handle Snooze Cruise

The entire point of the game is to find the criminal virtual 'tuber who wants to steal all of our fanbases rather than share them. Snooze has already admitted this is her goal.

OOKKAAAY, get her!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Jon Joe posted:

turbo...snooze?

Yeah.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Hololive gamers shall will belong to me and Fubuki, die!

She is trying to steal all our viewers.

OKKAAAAYY, LET'S GOOOOOOO!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

i think it would be cruel to turbo snooze in this game

Well she shouldn't have tried to take all of the subscribers for herself now, should she?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Please vote me everyone I am scum trying to steal everyone's subscribers. I am an embarrassment to virtual 'tubers everywhere.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Okay legitimately is there any actual case on Sal or Snooze?

This is a serious post.

Out of character, there is a legitimate case for a Gulag/Snooze scum team. Gulag would vote for Snooze for some bus protection, but then when Snooze became a real viable person for the day 1 execution, gulag pulled out real fast. Snooze suddenly is pushing for Sal as they appear a viable option, without any reasoning.

Its still highly probable that they aren't a scum team, but this is the scummiest behavior we have to go on for the moment IMO.

IC: Get the speciest ~nya

[itmg]https://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/encyclopedia/172879.jpg?rev=1552606403[/timg]

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

Because Snooze is trying to get votes off of them self at the expense of whoever has any sort of "case" against them.

So that means Snooze is either super important town or scum. Either way, it isn't a good look.

I think it means that this isn't just a mean 'tuber, but really a scum 'tuber nyan!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Open your third eye and align your chakras, what vibe do you get from me?

I'm not Gulag, but I think you are the same alignment as you are in Steak's passive mafia game. We'll find that out soon enough I guess

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Jon Joe posted:

why do I feel like bad people are laughing......

Because Toal likes to laugh :v

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Hmm. With her recent actions, I no longer think Snooze is trying to steal our subscribers. Even if she is bigoted towards foxes. I need to reconsider who I want to vote for before the deadline.

##unovte

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Okay, my current reads so far:

I'm convinced at least 1 of Irony, Kashuno, and Sandwolf are after our subscribers. I don't think its a single scum team bussing each other, nor all townies overreacting.
Gulag is gulag.
Mr. Steak is 3p
Sal and Snooze are not on the same team
Hal/Bif abomination may be after our subscribers. Hal lurking is normal, but Bif should be more active
dmboogie is may be after our subscribers
Binus may be after our subscribers

I have no clue about the other virtual tubers.

##vote Irony

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

there's nothing more natural than the strong eating the weak.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SolusLunes posted:

sure I'll be a virtual crime girl

Also what happened about this. What happened to this virtual tuber? She was just about to make an announcement video as well.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

how exactly do YOU know whats normal for Hal...

I know all of the virtual tubers. It's required to be successful!

(I may be in another game with Hal run by a Mr. [insert meat here] where people regularly remark on normal Hal behavior)

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I am Yuzuki Choco, a Cult Leader. Once per game I can visit someone at night and convert them to town. This doesn't work on mafia members.

Irony Be My Shield posted:

No - the person I visit will receive no notification unless it changes their alignment.

So, you claim your role does nothing then. I'm guessing this is because everyone believed Umineko dumb claims because they were dumb. I'm not buying it.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

:redhammer:

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I targeted Jon Joe last night and my action failed. So I was either RBed or Jon Joe has some interesting abilities...

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Also, I want to point out that I'm surprised Irony didn't just claim their real role but claim they were subscriber sharers. Would be way more believable then what they actually went with.

I'm also surprised that we lost so many virtual tubers! We even lost a secret western streamer! Are virtual tubers dying out?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

I scanned Kash's posts and goddamn how did they not get cuddled yesterday?

I was considering it ~nya, but decided to go with Irony instead at the time, since they had more support at the time and Irony was also susp. I was confident that it was at least one of Irony, Steak, and Kash. I just didn't expect it to be 2 of.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

MegaZeroX posted:

I was considering it ~nya, but decided to go with Irony instead at the time, since they had more support at the time and Irony was also susp. I was confident that it was at least one of Irony, Steak, and Kash. I just didn't expect it to be 2 of.

Sorry replace Steak with Sandwolf. I was misremembering.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

What I didn't like was this post, immediately followed by Steak, Gulag and Snooze all jumping on the Irony vote. That seems more suspect to me than anything.

Of the 3, Steak is most susp. Their voting history was super erratic.

I can buy Snooze/Gulag as well, but given the set up I would read gulag being scum over Snooze.

Even if Snooze is a dog supremacist.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

I apologize if this seems like role fishing, do you have to vote the way Gulag does?

I think Snooze meant in terms how she plays in general. Last game she voted with Gulag until like day 3 (which unfortunately was the one vote that kept me from winning).

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

I would Vote Steak or Gulag today. I will say though that Steak has traditionally been cuddled on D1 as town so I could sort of see the erratic behavior being that they were trying to get through D1.

Yeah, but hopping on literally every swing in vote is kind of weird. Whenever their was mild support for believing a tuber to be western, Mr. Steak would hop right on, which is strange.

Mr. Steak posted:

i dont even know how to interact with this thread right now....

##vote gulag for voting everyone else

Mr. Steak posted:

actually, aa is probably scum for this vote.

##vote aa

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote snooze

Mr. Steak posted:

fine, you've convinced me.

##vote kashuno

Mr. Steak posted:

actually, im coming back around to snooze scum because that vote on sal was even more abysmal than the rest of the votes on sal, which to be clear, are all bad.

so i'm feelin a ##vote snooze again and everyone else should follow my lead.
[/quote]

Mr. Steak posted:

im okay with it. ##vote irony

snooze would be nice to have around anyway, since she engages with the game consistently

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Right now what I want to hear from the most is Jon Joe. Does your role involve something that blocks tubers that stream with you?

GulagDolls posted:

I attacked Kashuno because he looked vaguely horse-shaped...I'm sorry.

So how does your role work? Are you vigilante tuber?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

##unvote

I accidentally voted for Snooze with a misquote. I hate journalists misconstruing my dislike of her fox bigotry to thinking she should be deplatformed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

lol while this is extremely true, i wouldn't say my voting was erratic, mega just... well, i was about to say mega didn't realize something but i'm also about to conclude he's scum so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's smart and just pretending. but anyway, compared to the rest of this game's players my voting wasn't even that erratic on day 1.

so, about mega being scum. i wish i didn't have to do this, but there's no avoiding the truth :( ever since day 2 started, mega's been talking way too far out of his rear end to control the conversation in thread. he's also pushing gulag for some inexplicable reason, when gulag is being entirely reasonable and in fact is completely right when he says that irony was a good vote.

(gulag's voting seems to check out so at least for today i wont be suspecting him. there's been an entire night so surely we have better stuff to go on now than a weak trend from a single day of voting.)

mega's throwing around a ton of suspicion with a strange amount of confidence without good evidence to back it up, and it reeks of scum trying to control the conversation

##vote mega i guess

Mr. Steak posted:

oh yeah, gulag also claimed vig who killed scum, and mega is like "hmmm sounds scummy to me" lmao

What are you even going on about? I haven't been trying to throw any shade on Gulag at all. I was just trying to confirm how their tuber powers worked.

And the "everyone has been acting susp" isn't true. I voted for gulag early on for day 1 in character reasons. I did the same with Snooze. Then Snooze seemed to be acting mildly suspicious, and I thought a gulag snooze westerner team seemed more likely then a random vote. Then after I checked back, I saw that Irony. Kash, Sandwolf, and yourself were all better votes so I went for Irony. Now, there are two people left on that list, and considering that Kash and Sandwolf seemed to be fighting a bit harder than simple bussing, I decided you looked the most susp. No one else has as erratic if a voting history.

##vote Mr. Steak