Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
I played only a little of this game, but I could hardly get past the fact that my computer cannot run things that were made past 2010. It runs slow as molasses and I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can pay off my loans, buy a new computer, and actually finish this game, because beyond the pretentiousness of it, I really did like some of the mundane, day-to-day living of some of the side quests. They didn't feel ground shaking, but they helped flesh out the world a little more, and I wanted to see more and more of the game the more I played it.

Sure PS:T is by far the best game around, but this wasn't a bad attempt at spiritually succeeding it, I feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU