Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

weed was a psyop established by the us government in the 20’s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

ill say it; if you smoke weed your a cop

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
if you ask someone whether they smoke weed they have to tell you, and that's how you know if theyre a cop

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

if you ask someone whether they smoke weed they have to tell you, and that's how you know if theyre a cop

\

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

OP have you considered getting HIGH ON LIFE? Seems free and you don’t have to grow it and the answer was inside you all the time etc etc

Just saw a special on it and it seems like all the cool kids are doing it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alnilam

Instead of lighting up a joint, try lighting up your target with a squadron of terran firebats? That's right, starcraft is the new chill drug

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

Instead of lighting up a joint, try lighting up your target with a squadron of terran firebats? That's right, starcraft is the new chill drug

*stimpack noise* CHhhAAAAH YEAH, THATS THE STUFF

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*strung out terran marine voice*

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO SHOOT UP

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

El Spider

now that there's all this red tape around weed being legalized its just as anxiety inducing as over the counter drugs due to worries of side effects, big weed, etc. 50 years from now conservative voters are going to say they don't smoke weed because they're suspicious of all the chemicals corporatios put in it that gave htem aspergers and gout. how back in the good old days htey used to just smoke cuban dingleberry weed made by the global cartel econonym and it was so good and pure.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Legalized weed means you can grow your own without getting in trouble. At least in CO.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

OP have you considered getting HIGH ON LIFE? Seems free and you don’t have to grow it and the answer was inside you all the time etc etc

I'm fall-down wasted on life.

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
trip report too stoned and having a bad time

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i have but you can't put life in a bong or pass it around in a circle with your friends. getting high on life actually takes a lot of work

https://youtu.be/RVt7olvKCHs
the gentle hum of the fans. the warm glow of the lights. bright and full of life even in the middle of winter. love given to the plants is returned and shared with the community. contributing to the chillest cycle there is, the cycle of life. the universe responding to your love and structuring itself into chemicals that make you feel good. weed was chill once, to deny that is to deny our history. just because it isn't anymore doesn't mean it never was. it filled an important and super chill cultural role, and weed not being chill anymore has left a void in our society i do not know how to fill

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

The Dregs

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Grow some weed of your own OP. It is fun and chill. Hell, make a little weed bonsai for extra chillness.

alnilam

OP if you're really pining for the days when people were thrown in jail for smoking we'd, if the knowledge that so many innocent lives have been completely upended and ruined in this way makes you feel more chill while you toke up in secret with your friends, you can just move east or possibly south

ty manifisto

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

*stimpack noise* CHhhAAAAH YEAH, THATS THE STUFF
LIIIVVVEEE FORR THE SWAARRRMMMMMM!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

OP if you're really pining for the days when people were thrown in jail for smoking we'd, if the knowledge that so many innocent lives have been completely upended and ruined in this way makes you feel more chill while you toke up in secret with your friends, you can just move east or possibly south

north :canada:

owlhawk911

The Dregs posted:

Grow some weed of your own OP. It is fun and chill. Hell, make a little weed bonsai for extra chillness.

i addressed this in my last post [url]https://youtu.be/RVt7olvKCHs[/url

alnilam posted:

have *you* ever been to jail? it's a great place to meet people who share your values, especially if those values include chillin. everyone there is at least chill enough for the police to want to lock them in a cage. i pine for the days when weed was chill, and the man didn't want us to smoke it but we did anyways because we were chill. if you think being chill isn't worth taking a few years off to kick back and read in a nice 8x10 room with plenty to eat, a stable schedule, and friendly neighbours for a while we just aren't on the same page. if the truly chill weren't branded as "felons" and segregated from the rest of society the pace of progress would be glacial and i for one think that would be cool and good. i liked where you were going with the "cyber chill" concept and i do see a lot of potential there, i just can't help feeling like if it was really chill the man would be trying to keep me from doing it

this is a serious thread about what i feel is a serious problem: weed isn't chill anymore. it used to be, but now it's not and i think that's a problem. it's a problem that i want to try and solve, with your help. mods if i could please have the thread tag changed to "serious" i think that might help. what if there was a super chill video game (same screen multiplayer option obv) that the man didn't want you to play, and you had to get the updates from your friend with an illegal crime computer? what about secret indoor picnic spots where there are still bees and the grass is soft and green and the air is clean and blue and you can swim naked without going to jail?

i got kinda fixated on the opium thing, it really seemed promising until the poop issue came up, but what i want to address still hasn't changed at all: weed isn't chill anymore. this is a real problem for me and i would appreciate your help

cda

by Hand Knit
me, totally raging out on weed: rrrraAaaaagfgh

my chill friend: he's been smoking weed again

cda

by Hand Knit
police scientist, looking at the iron door of a prison cell that has been ripped off its hinges: by now they will have escaped into the inner city, chief. this is bad. we have to shut down this weed experiment

chief: shut it down? but my dear police scientist, this is the beginning of the real weed experiment!

the unabonger

cda posted:

the unabonger

cda posted:

me, totally raging out on weed: rrrraAaaaagfgh

my chill friend: he's been smoking weed again

the unabonger
me, a chill dude: "oh, weed? No thanks my guy, I'm pretty chill right now and don't want to ruin the atmosphere"

you, a stoner: *holds up a badge* "you have to smoke this weed right now"

the unabonger

cda posted:

police scientist, looking at the iron door of a prison cell that has been ripped off its hinges: by now they will have escaped into the inner city, chief. this is bad. we have to shut down this weed experiment

chief: shut it down? but my dear police scientist, this is the beginning of the real weed experiment!

Little known fact: This was the original plot to The incredible hulk, but MArvel was too close to reality so the military industrial complex shut it down down.

owlhawk911

i flunked out posted:

weed was a psyop established by the us government in the 20’s

this guy is the real psyop. don't listen to him. things really can be chill, and weed was one of them once

despite this blatant astroturfing i remain focused on the real issue: weed isn't chill anymore. it used to be super chill, but now it's not. what happened? sure i blame legalization, but i'm no expert and there's plenty of room for speculation. how were the cultural values that surrounded weed when it was chill lost? where should we redirect our energies to keep chilling cool in these fiery times?

i know opium won't work and i've moved past that now, but other than some sort of reverse matrix you jack into to chill even though the ai wants it to be just for spreadsheets (great concept but i have no idea how to pursue that) i haven't heard a lot of suggestions for other things that could possibly be chill like weed used to be. weed isn't chill anymore, and there's a hole in my heart where it used to be. if you look inside yourself i think you'll see something's missing too because weed used to be chill and now it's not

FutonForensic

looking for: a big beautiful yobber cop to hold me down and force me to smoke opium

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

owlhawk911 posted:

this guy is the real psyop. don't listen to him. things really can be chill, and weed was one of them once

despite this blatant astroturfing i remain focused on the real issue: weed isn't chill anymore. it used to be super chill, but now it's not. what happened?
White people started having dreadlocks and things went downhill from there.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wanna know what's chill? I'll tell you. loving amphetamines, man, am-loving-phetamines! SO loving CHILL! weed can't compete with this chill! totally blows weed out of the loving water! wanna loving chill? I'll chill your rear end right off, I'll chill you to death, man! a thousand times more chill, no, a million! I"M SO loving CHILLL GET OUT OF MY WAY I NEED TO CHILL GODDAMMIT, AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

looking for: a big beautiful yobber cop to hold me down and force me to smoke opium

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sorry i'm late guys, just got off my shift and was having too much fun shooting unarmed citizens who committed minor traffic violations

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

despite this blatant astroturfing i remain focused on the real issue: weed isn't chill anymore. it used to be super chill, but now it's not. what happened?

they are trying to do a capitalism on weed but like lol, i have literally hundreds and hundreds of seeds and next spring, well.... i don't know man, i think weed is pretty chill.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fleetwood Crack posted:

White people started having dreadlocks and things went downhill from there.

when i was treeplanting i was like "no thanks, i am fine with my white person hair."

a few weeks later, the girl who offered to dread my hair was in front of me in the van, like, workin' on her dreads, i in i jah nation style, holy lion mountain messiah of ethopia show me the way to make my scalp look loving disgusting because i am trying to force thin blond hair into a dreads and i almost puked

nut

i think u should make major life decisions based on ur personalized twitter trends

cda

by Hand Knit
when weed was illegal

dealer: try this strain, its called "Cartel Mule poo poo" because it was grown by mexican cartels and its covered in the poo poo of the drug mules they use to bring it into the country. the poo poo is what gets you hosed up its less than 1% thc. dont worry though its not physically addictive, its only psychologically addictive, it cant kill you, only make you schizophrenic. its all ive got, if you dont want this, i've got some oregano for ya, ether way once you buy it i'm going to bust you because i'm a cop.

me: :rznv: chill

now that weed is legal

marijuana sommelier: weve got sixty strains you can choose among, from Marlboro Green to Marlboro Green Ultra. the one you want is mostly going to depend on what kind of high you want to get and what vape you have, because they put a chip in the weed so you can only use it with a Licensed Vape. the chip is what gets you hosed up, and when you smoke it it goes in your blood and you become the property of the company. this strain is called Sackler Gold and its physically, sexually, environmentally, psychologically, and digitally addictive. its nine trillion percent thc. the only way to come down from the high is to murder someone and eat their eyeballs but dont worry, thats exactly what you'll want to do once you smoke it. if you don't like this, too bad because i'm a cop amd if you don't buy it i have to shoot you or they send me to cop jail.

me: :stonk: not chill

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
in all seriousness the medicalization and then legalization of marijuana is precisely what foucault was talking about when he talked about biopower and biopolitics; the historical change from a juridical system based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to kill, to a scientific system based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to force you to stay alive. could even be what mbembe called the necropolitical which is a deterritorialized economic system, based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to extract from human beings every single bit of their resource value. not chill.

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

cda posted:

in all seriousness the medicalization and then legalization of marijuana is precisely what foucault was talking about when he talked about biopower and biopolitics; the historical change from a juridical system based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to kill, to a scientific system based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to force you to stay alive. could even be what mbembe called the necropolitical which is a deterritorialized economic system, based around a sovereignty expressed through the power to extract from human beings every single bit of their resource value. not chill.

sovereignty expressed via the power to force me to stay alive you say? Can't force me if I'm already dead :master:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

magic cactus posted:

sovereignty expressed via the power to force me to stay alive you say? Can't force me if I'm already dead :master:

ndeed thats what necropolitics suggests is the response to the deterritorialization of biopolitical sovereignty. mbembe suggests that the suicide bomber is the central necropolitical figure because they dispose of themselves in a way that makes them useless as a resource

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

just chilling in my panopticon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Hypothermia: the chillest drug.