Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

When you've never been made to attend a meeting.

Thats not unexpected good thing, that's just living right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Supreme Allah posted:

...I guess you're right.

HERE'S TO THAT!!! :beer:

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

When you've never been made to attend a meeting.

Supreme Allah posted:

Aaaand now I'm sad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jay_Zombie posted:

Aaaand now I'm sad.

If it helps you probably make more money than I do :shrug:

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

If it helps you probably make more money than I do :shrug:

Possibly, but I don't get to keep it.
I'm rocking that 6 month old cracked windshield, collecting change for beer, owning 4 days worth of clothes, high flying lifestyle. :homebrew:

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Dec 4, 2019

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jay_Zombie posted:

Possibly, but I don't get to keep it.

None of us do! :downs:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when the foam on the extra foamy latte is just right

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Troof.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

These are great.

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

What were you expecting the coffee to feel like? Do you mean the first time you tried it or is it a pleasant surprise every time?

I meant like when I wake up and that coffee first hits my mouth, and I tilt my head back and close my eyes like I'm in a folgers commercial.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

- The oncologist calling and telling us that, actually yes, that person is healthy enough for the life saving surgery we need to do.

This is VERY good.

It's been real nice reading through the posts here, after a hectic day. I hope this brought youse all some happiness too.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

about 1 hour before the end of my shift at work I realised I was coming up on an acid trip

I don't know who dosed me but thanks for the free drugs! (seriously though that was loving terrifying before I realised what was going on)

pretty sure I didn't dose myself since I haven't had acid since I moved to the shittiest city in the world

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You might have acquired schizophrenia, welcome to your new life, have fun :tipshat:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jasus Christ posted:

This is VERY good.

The absolute best news I've heard in weeks.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Colonel Cancer posted:

You might have acquired schizophrenia, welcome to your new life, have fun :tipshat:

Well poo poo this isn't an unexpected good thing at all

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

drat son, that's why you gotta stay away from cat doody.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

blatman posted:

about 1 hour before the end of my shift at work I realised I was coming up on an acid trip

I don't know who dosed me but thanks for the free drugs! (seriously though that was loving terrifying before I realised what was going on)

pretty sure I didn't dose myself since I haven't had acid since I moved to the shittiest city in the world

Man that would be incredible. Except if I had responsibilities, which I do, always.

Mine: being a pivotal part of a glowing Google or help review for the growing small business you're working for

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

when you sit on the toilet and your anus opens up like a trap door and a complete, solid turd just falls out, no force required. you wipe your rear end in a top hat with toilet paper and inspect it to see a complete lack of brown on it. You could say that no wiping was needed, unless there was some backsplash that made your rear end cheeks wet with toilet water.

the perfect poo

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

when you sit on the toilet and your anus opens up like a trap door and a complete, solid turd just falls out, no force required. you wipe your rear end in a top hat with toilet paper and inspect it to see a complete lack of brown on it. You could say that no wiping was needed, unless there was some backsplash that made your rear end cheeks wet with toilet water.

the perfect poo

A "Flawless Victory" + "The Kiss of Poseidon" = a refreshing poo.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

PilotRedSun is a treasure. I had not seen this one thank you.
It’s the bizarre and original approach to animation combined with seemingly not giving a gently caress, it’s magic.
Get his music album on Bandcamp if you want something to listen to that will make you think of mangled cartoons.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
When u see a bus pull away from yr stop seconds before u reach it but it turns out that wasn't yr bus, yr bus is just pulling up now and you didn't miss it. U get on the bus and it's kind of crowded and u walk to the back thinking yr gunna have to stand the entire ride but then some one stands up to get off

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when u get 7 nuggests instead of 6 and they dont charge for xtra sauce

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Thinking u got cut off but then using yr ebt and finding out u re-upped just now

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Gotta say being a twin dad to 6 month olds is unexpectedly good

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bomb posted:

Gotta say being a twin dad to 6 month olds is unexpectedly good

Not for everyone of course but for those of us with the temperament for it there is nothing quite like a little bb to make your day go from total poo poo to amazing.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
When you get a letter from the clinic and finally learn how to spell 'gonorrhea'

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Forgetting your glasses at home when you go to work and thinking you'll be straining your eyes all day but your loving spouse noticed you left them home and is on thier way to you already.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sprue posted:

When u see a bus pull away from yr stop seconds before u reach it but it turns out that wasn't yr bus, yr bus is just pulling up now and you didn't miss it. U get on the bus and it's kind of crowded and u walk to the back thinking yr gunna have to stand the entire ride but then some one stands up to get off

On a similar note, thinking you'd missed your flight and would have to spend a night sleeping in Cleveland but the plane got delayed so you only have to spend less than an hour of your precious life there.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bidets 🥴

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

StabMasterArson posted:

waking up not wanting to kill myself

drat, look at this well adjusted MFer.

Nah, I'll stop bitching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Realizing that you are not going through a brutal divorce cause you never married