Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Fellow YOBBERS! I've just started to uncover a conspiracy on these very forums! But I don't want anyone to worry too much. It seems pretty chill.

A cadre of posters going possibly all the way up to the highest offices in the country are part of group. A pretty low key but also pretty influential group. They number in the very much a lot of them. I'm pretty sure. You will know them by there secret high five (handshakes are pretty uptight and square) and by their imagery.

I speak of course of the...Chilluminati! They exist in every town and city in the world. Influencing others. Trying to get others to just calm down and take 'er easy. But the uptight among us cannot STAND it! Where do we stand? WHAT DO WE DO?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

i'm standing up for the people by constantly worrying even in the comfort of my own home

They will find you and pop a coldie for you while lighting up a jay. I've seen it happen before.

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

*Illuminati eye in the pyramid but the eye is red from 2 much weed*

Thus the sunglasses

Escape From Noise

Someone told me that I needed to "chill out". This conspiracy runs deep!

Escape From Noise

Chilluminati is trying to bring about the NWO, or Naptime World Order

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

r we gaslighting me

I think most people have moved on to electric lights.

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

gaslighting? More like... ASSlighting :rimshot:

:eyepop:
Future poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The MUMPSorceress posted:

gaslighting is when u light someone's fart without their consent to rob them of the opportunity to enjoy their vital essences

And it's a crime!