Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Act 1, Scene 1 -

Flat land with wall in the middle. Hombre on the left side, mujer on the right side. They both scale the wall and meet at top.
They become enamored with each other.

Rog: Hello, hello, hello.
Kamie: Hola, how art thou? Are you going back to Me - he - ko?
Rog: Si. Going back for a little vacation. Why not meet me at the St. Louis Foot Locker on Chippewa street in 3 weeks. I can hook you
up with a job, beautiful.
Kamie: Oh, that sounds good.

(Both Sing)

Love is true
Walls and shoes
We'll meet again
Be Amer-i-cans
Because I can
We can to get there
Til then I'm sure
Rich or poor
Rog: I'm the fish
Kamie: I'm the lure
Rog: Until we meet again! (Music swells, lights dim)

(End Scene)

Act 1, Scene 2

(Rog in wealthy Mexican city resort drinking a pina colada. Woman approach him at the bar because he is well dressed and jovial.)

Rog: I am uncharacteristically un-horny and seek no woman but what’s her name from a few weeks ago.
Woman: Hola, disculpe. Yo necessito grande hombre carne senior! Mama mia!
Rog: Not tonight, whore. I want love…

(Song begins:)

Rog: I usually drink and spend my dad’s cash
On women, coke and cars and the latest fash
Jewelry and weapons, diamonds and furs
I spend so much on booze it’s all a blur
I buy foreign children and sell them to stars
Spend 100K dollars in bars
Fund terrorist orgs with huge piles of cash
Buy the expensive cheese and get a bad rash
Give money to killers who make liveleak films
But why can’t I find my true looooove?

(End Song)

Kamie: Hi, Rog!
Rog: It’s you! How?
Kamie: I got bored.

(Rog notices size 16 men’s basketball sneakers on Kamie)

Rog: I love you and I don’t even know your name and now you’re wearing enormous oversized basketball shoes!
Kamie: I got a job at the St. Louis Foot Locker on Chippewa street all by my self without your help you sexy sexist pig. I got these shoes 110% off. My name is Kamie. K-A-M
Rog: I-E!

(Kissing ensues)
(End Scene)

Act 1, Scene 3

(Scene opens with Rog sitting in a very impressive desk in a high rise in a major American city. There’s a meeting in progress and gunshots can be heard in the background. The men are laughing and smoking cigars. A golden sign on the wall says “KAMROG INC”)

Cowboy: Rog, Q4 is looking SPECTACULAR!
Rog: I know, I know. We’re doing well!
Mr. Ling: We must complete our import arrangement at once.
Rog: Once we work out payment, of course.

(3 scientists, Kamie and an army general walk in holding an exotic looking rifle)

General: Sir, this is a fine example. A Fine Example! You must be so proud of your husband Mrs. Ointment. 45 children…hot drat.
Kamie: He’s filled me up so many times!
Rog: Yes, we’re very proud of all our rifles.
General: We’ll take every one you’ve got and keep ‘em coming. Let’s go gentlemen!

(Everyone leaves exept Rog and Kamie)
(Song Finale, both sing)

45 kids
Over the wall
Getting older, 89th floor
Richer than Bill Gates
We have it all
Let’s Give it Away and buy a dirt farm!

(Lights dim, curtain)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

idgi

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Confused applause

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Act 2, Scene 1-

(Interior, Enormous barn. 48 children, some grown up are gathered all around Rog and Kamie)

Rog: Sons, daughters, chillren', men, women...I'm so proud of us all. Especially me. But I have to tell you, this is the last time your poor mother will be able to deliver quintuplets for our family. You Ointment men and women will have to go out into town and start families of your own to grow the brand.

Rog: But I have achieved Our Dreams: A dirt farm in the middle of nowhere! 1000 acres of fertile sod where we can do whatever our industrious minds come up with. My poor father grew up with nothing but the clothes on his back and a ridiculous sprawling mansion he earned in cocaine cartels. One night he went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came back. Typical of such a man. I built a 1000 million dollar firearms firm with my own hands and all my fathers laundered drug money. Now we'll be free of that dirty business and work the soil honestly. Day in and day out!

Kamie: Finally we are free!

Boy: Free to be you and me!

Carlos: Father, we have quite a bit of equity. We seriously need to think about building adequate shelter, digging a well or tapping into the town water and electric, sewage, garbage etc. These are "Things to Think About". Remember that song?

(Song Begins)

Rog: When I sing a song I remember
I dismember the music from my head
Carlos: The words molest me with the melody
Caress me in the night so gently
Kamie: Don't blame me for a catchy tune
I didn't know singing songs was wrong
Rog: She's innocent she was just singing
Your mother has a beautiful voice
Carlos: My mother has a beautiful voice!
Her words touch me in appropriately
I got scared but she whispered to me
relax Carlos, it'll be over sooooon

(End song)

Rog: Carlos...Carlos...Carlos!

Carlos: Sorry Dad, I...zoned out for a second.

Rog: Come with me into town. We need a massive amount of lumber and tools. I know a man named Yamminty who can help us out.

(They walk out of the barn)

Rog: Why, what's this!?! A six bedroom farmhouse already on our property? What luck!

Carlos: It's a start but we still need 30 more bedrooms, and more facilities in general, Dad.

Act 2, Scene 2 - Pinne Tonne Bluffs-

Carlos: Mommy...

Rog: Yamminty, your shop is even nicer than you described it when we were sitting in adjacent stalls in the Wexlimberg bathroom last year.

Yamminty: I know.

Rog: I'd like to buy enough lumber to build a compound big enough to house 100 men, women, children with an assortment of edible beasts, come to the concern of the authorities but not so much of a concern that they actually come and kill us all.

Yamminty: You actually have to do something stupid for that to happen I think.

Rog: Maybe

Yamminty: That'll be $700,451.93. I gave you a %5 discount.

Act 2. Scene 3 -

(Tens, twenties of children work the soil. Older children frame buildings and pour foundations while others work with pipes)

(Song Begins)

What are we growing?
Work the soil
What are growing?
Work the mud
Who's a man?
Plant those yams
Slam potatoes?
Cornhole pumpkins
Watermellon creampies
All day long
Working the fields
Make the chil'dren sweaty
What are growing?
Yams and swine
(Song Ends)

Child: My sister fell in cement! We can't get him out.

(Stage goes dark for a moment, then lights up. All the kids are gone)

(Rog, Kamie, and Carlos serenely walk towards center stage all holding hands)

All together: We did it. The compound is complete. 300 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, 3 pools. Yams, pumpkins, potatoes, corns, beef, chicken, pork, spinach, and yams. Our sons and daughters are all married to local leaders. Every household owns at least one Kamrog 223 rifle or protests against owning one. We have control. With God as our witness we sing:

(Begin song)

Carlos: Potato, potat-oo, yam-a-lam-a ding dong let's sing a victory song
Rog: This is our day, to -

(a man wearing a balaclava runs out from behind a tree with a garrote and starts strangling Rog)

Carlos: Uh...sing mom! Sing...!

Kamie: That's when (sob) this guy stopped killing (cry) my husband

Carlos: And..this guy..please..stop..killing my dad

(Song ends)

(Stage goes dark. Extreme gunfire from all directions)

Act 2, Scene 3-

(Carlos sitting alone in dirt field. 50 graves, burned down buildings all around)

Carlos (singing): Dirt farm....dirt farm..some day in the dirt. I'll find my true love.

(Man pulls up in limousine)

Man: Is this dirt for sale?

Carlos: Sure is Mister. It's dirty, ashy, bloody dirt. Good for yams and raising children. Hope you got a wife.

Man: Sold

(Curtain)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I thought you typed Kamwe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJwanW7W7o

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Kamwe can play Cowboy if he wants

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
nvm

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Act 3, Scene 1-

Interior Footlocker - Two clerks, a man and a woman standby ready to assist customers. One organizes the register. The other one straightens out shoes on the shelf. This goes on for one hour in real time. A man walks in and buys nothing and doesn't interact with the employees during this hour. At the end of the hour a very pregnant woman walks in and ask for help finding sneakers.

Footlocker Bob: Walking shoes? Something for stability?

Sandra: I'm looking for professional basketball shoes several sizes larger than I need.

Manager Bob: Are these for your husband? Larger than you need?

Footlocker Barb: This again? Lady, do you know the last we sold enormous basketball shoes to bitch about to pop? 20 sumtin' years ago!

Footlocker Bob: Barb, please watch how you speak to the customer.

Footlocker Barb: gently caress Bob, this happened at my last store! The place ain't there no more! All my old coworkers disappeared!

Carlos, looking like he was on fire and the fire was just extinguished crashed through the door and falls on the floor. He crawls towards Sandra
Footlocker Barb: AAAAHHHH it's happening again!! It's the same fuckin' guy even! Only he hasn’t aged?

Sandra: I'm going into labor!

Carlos: Air................Jordan..............*cough*...................11............*cough*Cough*..............................Retro.............Size 16.............*cough*

Carlos grabs the shoes off the shelf and starts putting them on Sandra

Manager Bob: I'm calling the Police? I AM calling THE PO-LICE. The police, them I am calling, now.

After the shoes are tied on to Sandra's feet her terrycloth robe burns off into ashes making her nude. The baby is propelled out of the birth canal into the shoe box. Carlos is covered in afterbirth

Footlocker Barb: It happened again! We gotta go before the next part, man!

Footlocker Barb runs out of the store. Sirens are heard in the distance

(Music starts)

Manager Bob: Sigh

Carlos: Time to take a lunch break, sir. Carlos starts crying

Manager Bob: Ripping his shirt off I can't work for this metacarpus-phobic place anymore, anyway.

Manager Bob leaves but is shot by police while exiting the store

(Gun fire beat to music, police shooting in the air)

Police enter and start dancing with bloody Carlos (holding baby) and completely nude and bloody Sandra

Carlos: I'm so pleased to meet you, miss Sandra T. You just had a baby - he's like a baby to me.

Sandra: I'm so pleased to me you! Why are you burned up? You look like you slept in a campfire, dude.

Carlos: I was helping the homeless stay warm last night. I am homeless myself I lost my yam farm last year.

We can rhyme and dine all night!

Chorus: We can rhyme and dine and try on shoes all night!

Sandra: Let’s make this our home and get married right now.

You’ve already seen the gooooods

(speaking)

Carlos: If you gentleman would excuse us. We’d like to fornicate now.

Sandra: I’d like to wait a few days. I just had a baby.

policemen leave

(Bombastic song ending)

This is our Locker now

Feet and all

Lock stock and baby

Castle of boxes, tissue paper dreams!

This is our store forever!

(Curtain)

Act 3, Scene 2-

Sandra is cooking eggs, bacon, toast and brewing coffee – enough for 10 people – on the service counter. Her hair is in curlers and she has a new robe. She’s smoking a cigarette.
She’s pregnant.
Carlos has broken up part of the floor and has planted some crops among the benches by the shoe displays. The plants look pale and sick. Some plants are in buckets.
The place is a mess. The baby is crying
A man walks into the store. Carlos jumps up.

Carlos: Trespasser! Hands up! Points rifle at man’s genitals

Man: I just wanna buy some sneakers.

Carlos: Ok, sorry man. Check it out. Look at these beets. Picks up bad looking pale plant

Carlos: Watch me drop some sick beets, bro Carlos drops the plant

Sandra: Gawd that joke is getting old

Man: Haha. So, do you have any Saucony or Aisics?

Carlos: Get the gently caress out of here! Fires several shots in the mans direction as he runs out the door

Carlos: NIKE ONLY DUMBASS!

Sandra: Carlos, now we have to fix the door again!

Carlos: Kind of like…

(Song starts)

Carlos: How I adore yous

I shot my loads in there

And a little man came running out

A little while later

Sandra: We’re not vile masterba-dooooors

(song ends)

Sound of a semi truck pulling up. Rogder rolls in with a cart of sneakers

Rodger: Good morning, you too!

Carlos: My compadre negro! What’s aaaaaaaap?

Rodger: New shipment! But the nearby Foot Lockers have become wise. They’re no longer stocking Nike just to spite us! I burned a few down, raided a few for stock, went further out

into the zone but no Nikes to be had! I’ll have to keep looking.

Carlos: What are those?

Rodger: Sketchers, Saucony, Keds, Reebok, Aisics…a little of everything.

Carlos: Oh.

Sandra: Go get him..

Carlos runs out the door

Sandra: Rodger, are you hungry? I have a hungry man man’s breakfast here. You look like the kind of man that can eat breakfast with the best of them and eat them for breakfast.

Rodger: I could eat a family of 4! Thanks! Rodger grabs a huge platter and sits on a chair near Sandra

A few minutes later Carlos returns with the man, now bleeding from face wounds and throws him on the ground

Carlos: The shoes you requested are now in stock!

Carlos hauls the man up and throws him into a chair. The man, crying and too weak to fight just lets him. Carlos goes to the cart and looks for a pair of Aisics, finds a pair and puts
them on the man’s feet.

Carlos (maniacally): Size 10! Small feet, small dick! My parents had a beet and yam farm and wore size 16! But powers that be came and killed my WHOLE FAMILY! Except me! You

know how I got away? I wear size 12! They missed me with their human bullets!

Carlos takes out a hammer and spikes and starts singing

Carlos: Nail small shoes to your tiny feet! Don’t cry man you look really sweet.

Man: This isn’t what I expected from Foot Locker sales. It’s gone above and beyond – it’s beyond the pale.

Sandra: This is what you get when you come to our store: A delicious meal, some shoes and a story.

Rodger: Are you sure this guy wants holes in his feet?

Carlos: Jesus Christ, will you let me complete this task! (speaking) How do they feel?

Man: Bad…real bad.

Carlos takes out an enormous bag of white powder

Carlos: Here man this will make it all groovy! Powder puff! takes a huge fist full of white powder and smashes it man’s face

Man: Allll Right!! I love cocaine!! Or dope or….what? This is just powdered sugar!

Record scratch, music stops

Carlos: What are you a loving drug addict? Get the gently caress out of my store!

Rodger: I’ll help!

Carlos and Rodger haul the man, who can no longer walk out of the store and dump him on the sidewalk across the street.

Carlos and Rodger (singing) : Junkies don’t get no shoes!

Sandra: Carlos, don’t forget to put the rest of the shoes up on ebay tonight. Nobody buy ‘em in here really.

Carlos: Yep

Carlos, Rodger and Sandra all eat together. Carlos gives Rodger a large sum of money
Lights dim End Scene

Act 3, Scene 3-

Lights come up, it’s very early morning. Sandra and the babies are sleeping next to the counter on top of a pile of clothes. There’s a dead Christmas tree by the yam garden and
garland around the door. The kids are now 6 and 7
Eventually Carlos, Rodger, and Selina come stumbling in with a bottle of Pappy Van Winke Family Reserve 23 Year

Carlos: Whoo da man, baby?

Carlos urinates off the stage onto a member of the audience in the first row

Rodger (to Selina): Baby, I love you so much. Ima get you some goodshoes. And not just for your feet.

Sandra: Could you guys keep it down? The babies are sleeping.

Carlos: How many…How…m….how.many quadruplets do we have baby?

Sandra: We just have 2 babies sweetie. I guess you had nightmares last night. Come here, honey.

Carlos (Screaming, unhinged): MY FATHER HAD 58 CHILDREN AND THEY WERE ALL EXECUTED BY THE GEVERMANT AND SURFARD BECUZ MY FOOT WAS SMALLS! TOO SMALLS! I

SHOULD BE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!

Rodger: Chill the gently caress out, dude.

Selina: I should go. I should go and get him OTC PTSD drugs from the store.

Rodger: Now that’s a fine idea for an attractive but intoxicated person such as yourself.

Selina: Sometimes I have good ideas, sometimes the ideas are bad. I chose stripping as a career, but I hold the patent on a new anti-rust coating that’s better than what all the auto

manufacturers are using in production.

Carlos: But I AM ALIVE! I HAVE TO CONTINUE LIVING NO MATTER WHAT!

Sandra: You need food to live. Shall I make 5 pounds bacon 8 dozen eggs?

Carlos: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! I Finally feel the joy of living! But how long will it last until the darkness comes again. And will it consume me again?

Rodger: Selina, are we going to gently caress tonight?

Selina: We were

Sandra: Let me get breakfast ready

Song begins

Sandra:
I cook despite nuts in the area near me

I scramble the eggs and their eggs are loving flipped

My omlettes will end up on the sidewalk later.

And birds will cheerfully eat

Carlos:

I’ll feel shame and forget all these realizations
Back to square one, as if nothing happened
Yet I’ll beat up on addicts and sell stolen shoes
These are a few of my favorite things

End Song

Selina: I wonder what’s gonna happen next?

Sandra: Breakfast is ready!

All sit on the floor and eat among the trash and Foot locker detritus
A letter is dropped through the mail slot

Carlos: Mail? OK, that’s weird. fuuck

Carlos picks up the letter
Sandra runs over and snatches it from him, opens it and reads it

Sandra: It’s the DNA tests I ordered. It says we’re very closely related Carlos…brother.

Carlos: Wow! That means are kids are super-brother and super-sister! And I thought I was the only one who survived!

Sandra: Wow!

Selina: Wow? Take me Rodger!

Rodger and Selina start rolling around behind some shoeboxes
Song Starts

Sandra: Once in a while, a magic so vile, turns to love, then back into bile

Carlos: I don’t care what you say, I’d do it again, mostly because it’s already done

Sandra: That’s so romantic it’s making me wet, but let’s not forget…

Several rocket launchers are fired from the back of the theater and hit stage left, center and right destroying everybody and everything effectively ending the musical

milkingmycow fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Dec 12, 2019

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw

Kamway, you went too far.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I love this song again. Thank you.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yo can we still make this probe-able even if there's a stupid MtG card about it or whatever because it's still stupid as poo poo?

tia