Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Bountiful Cocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

What do they do with all those plush toys? Gross

Also must see! Per expert:

Must-see anime
Anime expert Helen McCarthy top recommendations

My Neighbour Totoro (Miyazaki, 1988)

Summer Wars (Hosoda, 2009)

Tokyo Godfathers (Kon, 2003)

Legend of Galactic Heroes (1988–97)

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures (1987–present)

Any short film by Mizue Mirai

That's cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I don't know if 30 Netflix Animes is proof of anything. Netflix anime is pretty bad.

Except the one where three teenagers take on Mexico's drug cartels with the power of Kung Fu. That one's good. There's Drug Vampires and a Witch who keeps a dude in line by triggering his war flashbacks. Is that one an anime or just a cartoon?

The Cleveland Show

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

Which is your favorite?

Tokyo Godfathers mad good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

phasmid posted:

I just watched One Punch Man for the first time the other day and yeah, anime is still trash.

So stupid just one word away from One Nut Man and they throw it all away

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Honky Dong Country posted:

Actually it's poo poo from a butt

Did you let anyone else know?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Honky Dong Country posted:

I just wanted a bunch of crazy rear end supermans doing kung fu at each other all the time god drat it :saddowns:

No sorry you're going to get long soliloquies and dudes measuring their metaphorical cock levels through little orange dollar store shades

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Linux Pirate posted:

All that goku voting finally payed off.

Gokul hosed Roshi

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Linux Pirate posted:

The legal team found several images and hundreds of documents to verify this claim.

They were really good images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bossy lady posted:

Thinkin about sailor mercury trying to eat a hamburger and someone takes a candid photo of her doing it. What was the story behind that

That's pretty cool but what IS the big deal