Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Anime is still approx 95% bad.

To be fair so is most every other cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Yeah, but that remaining 5% is REAL fuckin good.

I'll admit that I've seen a couple animes that were really loving good, but it's rare.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nooner posted:

I dare you to watch the only good anime Dragon Ball Z (it's pretty cool badass aliens fight other badass aliens and they kick each others asses)

Actually it's poo poo from a butt

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Just saying, DBZ is garbage and a lot of it is episodes of some dude in a standoff with some other guy or chargin up his ultimate attack or holding off some badguy until some other dude has gotten tough enough to gently caress em up. It's hot garbage. :colbert: Very little of it is super karate mans beatin the piss out of other super karate mans when you get down to it.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I just wanted a bunch of crazy rear end supermans doing kung fu at each other all the time god drat it :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No sorry you're going to get long soliloquies and dudes measuring their metaphorical cock levels through little orange dollar store shades

And that's why dbz is terrible and disappointing :negative: