Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good evening, and thank you all for joining me here tonight.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I, forums poster hamjobs, am no longer running for president. It's been a long campaign trail and while we faced and overcame such great challenges as the Illinois State Fair Pie Eating Contest, the Miss Georgia Peach Festival Dunk Tank and tax liabilities greater than my income on paper, I believe it's time to hang up my hat and put my support behind another, greater candidate: literally a baby with a tiny Hitler moustache.

Baby Hit, as he's known to the zoomers and his supporters, has great plans, many huge plans, for this country, and is the right choice to lead us into a brighter future.

I would like to thank everyone for their support during the campaign, and to those who didn't (Janet), for their creative criticism during my bid for election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would like to thank everyone for their support during my campaign BUT gently caress ALL Y'ALL I QUIT MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOOOOOOOO GOTCHA I NEVER WANTED THAT JOB

OWNED! FOR MILLIONS, YOU WERE ALL OWNED HAHAHAHA