Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i would just like to say that every baby i kissed has my disease now and i am glad of it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
you all know my wife of course, but i would like to call to the stage right now a very fine lady to give a few words: folks, please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to my mistress

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
my opponent may have won this round, and i congratulate her for it, but mark well- i will have my revenge

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i've just been informed by my lawyer that the crimes i acknowledged committing earlier in my concession speech "still count" even though i lost the election, and so i would like to categorically deny committing each and every one of those murders

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
*undoes belt buckle, allows gut to resume its natural flow*

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i cannot-a believe-a the Holy Spirit did not-a choose me, the holiest of all-a the Cardinals!!!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
you gotta admit I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell !!!

----------------