Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

So MY WIFE has gotten really into fitness the last couple years.
It has come to her attention that a couple of guys that have done American Ninja Warrior have set up a pro gym and work shop near by and she's begun taking work outs there.
She can already bounce off walls and other fancy poo poo.
I assume that she will be throwing energy balls next.
Once she assassinates me and the rest of our families what am I supposed to do? Are you guys into this stuff? Are your spouses/kids/families? All I do is boring weight training and bike poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Fun fact about Ninjas: the “traditional” ninja outfit is actually the costume of a stage hand. They dressed in black to move props and deploy special effects. The audience was supposed to pretend not to see them.
So some director one time needed to depict a stealthy assassination and decided to get meta with it by having one of the “invisible” stage hands do the deed and it just blew everybody’s mind.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
That's cool op but if she wants to really get her fitness to the next level, she has to train at the pro gym and work shop by the gladiators from the original 1987 American Gladiators™ until she can withstand a 30 second pugil stick duel versus Nitro

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I hope youre living the dream and just pounding down beers and eating pizza while she gets assassin ready

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
OP dress as a pirate. it'll be an epic win.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

That's cool op but if she wants to really get her fitness to the next level, she has to train at the pro gym and work shop by the gladiators from the original 1987 American Gladiators™ until she can withstand a 30 second pugil stick duel versus Nitro

I have a tennis ball cannon set up in the garage to pummel her at the next sign of disobedience and am growing a mullet

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Me and my wife do sumo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I officiate your next "match"?

"Now, in this corner, Klick! and in the other corner, Klack! THE CAR BROTHERS!!! Let's get ready to Ruuuumble!"

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
once she assassinates you you're dead, you don't gotta worry about her unstoppable ninjutsu rampage any longer, you're free

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Ad by Khad posted:

once she assassinates you you're dead, you don't gotta worry about her unstoppable ninjutsu rampage any longer, you're free

That's not how these things play out. They will inevitably be brought back from the dead to enact revenge on their now power-mad wife.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

Can I officiate your next "match"?

"Now, in this corner, Klick! and in the other corner, Klack! THE CAR BROTHERS!!! Let's get ready to Ruuuumble!"

We already have traditional Japanese wrestling names. I'm The Blob and she's Lard Elemental

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

What you need to do is to match her by becoming an avid student of bushido and mastering the blade.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
A word of warning: unlike buddhist magic, ninjutsu does not require purity of thought. Whipping out your erect cock will not disrupt her attack.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
my experience with ninjas is playing tenchu enough to unlock the g string costume for the killer lady and just jumping around stages to see her butt, thats my ninja story

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
If she tends a garden in your yard you could call it Ninja Garden.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Is she also a mutant turtle?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
In Virtua Fighter every character had a different way of jumping on a knocked out opponent. The ninja guy did it head first, so if the opponent got out of the way he landed head first on the floor.

It was a subtle hint that ninjas are dumb as poo poo

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

If she's a redhead you could refer to her as The Ginger Ninja.

Probably not a good idea to do that to her face, though

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Never take a dump in an outhouse. Hiding in the shitter and thrusting a blade up the rectum is the oldest trick in the scroll.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
"Hi I'm Gary Treehorse and when I was 13 I fell down a open manhole and my life changed forever. I was trapped in darkness for what seemed like days. People kept saying, climb up the ladder rear end in a top hat." but my arms were too weak. After I was rescued I started training 6 days a week at dude's ninja gym 2 states over. Now I'm ripped and I'm ready to conquer the course! You can call me the "Manhole Ninja""

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how huge are her turds

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Does that means she kills people

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I think Samurai beats Ninja in the grand scheme of things, so maybe start learning some Samurai moves? It would also help if you are already blind or are willing to blind yourself to become The Blind Swordsman, because then you get an extra bonus against ninjas because their stealthy techniques don't work on a man without vision.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

The Ninja is a coward without honor or home. Every day your wife brings new shame to your doorstep.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

I think Samurai beats Ninja in the grand scheme of things, so maybe start learning some Samurai moves? It would also help if you are already blind or are willing to blind yourself to become The Blind Swordsman, because then you get an extra bonus against ninjas because their stealthy techniques don't work on a man without vision.

I have a fairly strong eye glasses prescription. Does this count?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ninja, please

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Do you high five your wife's trainer while he is railing her or after he cums?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Universe Master posted:

Do you high five your wife's trainer while he is railing her or after he cums?

Dude.

I wait until after, come on, it's not polite to interrupt. You know this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is she okay with the fact that ur just a big city made of beef

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Does she tend to disappear in a cloud of smoke? Do the disappearances correlate with Taco Bell visits?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm just a hunk-a hunk-a burnin' brisket. She's knows this. That's what she married.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
A woman goes to see a lawyer for a divorce, he asks about her husband.
"He's a ninja," she says.
"I see," the lawyer replies. "And why do you want to divorce him?"
"It's his ninja training, really."
"Oh," says the now worried lawyer. "Does he... harm you in some way?"
"No no no. He's a kind, loving man, a wonderful father to our children and a wonderful man to live with."
"So why do you want to divorce him?"
"It's... it's the sex. It's terrible. The ninja training has ruined him."
"Really? I thought ninja were trained to the peak of physical fitness and endurance."
"They are. They're also trained to get in and out undetected."

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your wife has no honor!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Haudoken input is quarter circle upward from the bottom of the stick to the direction you are facing. Use this knowledge well, OP.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Leonardo leads, not Raphael. So many people make that mistake, even though it's right in the song.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Putty posted:

Haudoken input is quarter circle upward from the bottom of the stick to the direction you are facing. Use this knowledge well, OP.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP’s wife no longer needs help reaching the top shelf thanks to her new double jump ability.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
"I'm Deb, mother of 5 beautiful boys and 8 girls. After my 3rd husband died on my 26th birthday my mom called me and said, 'You go girl! Don' you be cryin' So I started watching ANW and working out hard core, dumping my kids on my mom and pops running non stop, lifting heavy cement blocks and climbing rusty structures. Us ladies can do anything the boys can do 1/3rd of the way! Call me Sunshine Window Ninja. This is for my babies - Woooo"

-Falls first obstacle

I watched a lot of ANW, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

OMFG FURRY posted:

my experience with ninjas is playing tenchu enough to unlock the g string costume for the killer lady and just jumping around stages to see her butt, thats my ninja story

While both Ayame and Rikimaru studied under Master Shiunsai, only Ayame mastered the deadly straddling based ninjutsus - powerful assassination techniques channeling the ninja's strength through their groin and thighs.