Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Blast of Confetti posted:

how huge are her turds

sung to the tune of How Deep is Your Love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
what else did your wife say about these guys obviously in better shape

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

So MY WIFE has gotten really into fitness the last couple years.
It has come to her attention that a couple of guys that have done American Ninja Warrior have set up a pro gym and work shop near by and she's begun taking work outs there.
She can already bounce off walls and other fancy poo poo.
I assume that she will be throwing energy balls next.
Once she assassinates me and the rest of our families what am I supposed to do? Are you guys into this stuff? Are your spouses/kids/families? All I do is boring weight training and bike poo poo.

your wife is loving the dudes over there

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

your wife is loving the dudes over there

Oh no poo poo DoctorGonzo?
Some bonafide words of wisdom here from captain moron. Check this poo poo out everyone. No one on earth had considered this line of logic prior to you, you loving genius. Holy smokes. How'd you come up with this you brilliant wordsmith? Mage of our age?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No, really, I hadn't considered I'd opened myself up to that and you really laid me bare. Wow. Hot drat DoctorGonzo. You've outdone yourself in flaying me with that insult. My god. How could I have been so blind, I wonder, as I stumble numbly from room to room, reeling.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
av fits nice cuck bro

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

Oh no poo poo DoctorGonzo?
Some bonafide words of wisdom here from captain moron. Check this poo poo out everyone. No one on earth had considered this line of logic prior to you, you loving genius. Holy smokes. How'd you come up with this you brilliant wordsmith? Mage of our age?

im sorry about your wife railing other dudes

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

DoctorGonzo posted:

At least they're having very very healthy sex

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorGonzo posted:

I'm not, at least she's happy now.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Get a rifle with a long barrel and a really nice scope and suppressor. That way when she's sneaking in top secret facilities and breaking necks silently you can cover her and say poo poo on the radio like, "There's a guy to your left smoking a cigarette in a top hat and clown shoes" before she sneaks up and takes him out. If the alarm goes off you can start covering her escape. Get invested in the new team dynamic.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
No offence to your old lady but imo the throwing star is a ridiculous weapon

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Do you think they slam down on a huge red button after they cum

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I love this woman and her parkour body. As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the elusive side, ones who were nimble and silent, girls that the average (basic) bro might refer to as “shinobi” or even “ninjutsu.” Then, as I became a man and started to educate myself on issues such as feminism and how the media marginalizes women by portraying a very narrow and very specific standard of espionage (poisons, Aston Martins, wiretaps) I realized how many men have bought into that lie. For me, there is nothing sexier than this woman right here: caltrops, nunchaku, cute little black costume, etc. Her skills and discipline won’t be the one featured on the cover of Soldier of Fortune but it’s the one featured in my life and in my heart.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

More like Big Queef City am I right?

Edit: Hit me with ur Bo Staff, bb. Will also accept shellelaghs.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

milkingmycow posted:

Get a rifle with a long barrel and a really nice scope and suppressor. That way when she's sneaking in top secret facilities and breaking necks silently you can cover her and say poo poo on the radio like, "There's a guy to your left smoking a cigarette in a top hat and clown shoes" before she sneaks up and takes him out. If the alarm goes off you can start covering her escape. Get invested in the new team dynamic.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Fun fact about Ninjas: the “traditional” ninja outfit is actually the costume of a stage hand. They dressed in black to move props and deploy special effects. The audience was supposed to pretend not to see them.
So some director one time needed to depict a stealthy assassination and decided to get meta with it by having one of the “invisible” stage hands do the deed and it just blew everybody’s mind.

Holy poo poo and you just blew MY mind!

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Icochet posted:

No offence to your old lady but imo the throwing star is a ridiculous weapon

Assuming it was ever used at all in reality, it was pretty much just a sharpened chunk of iron just aerodynamic enough that it wouldn't go straight into the floor, that had the edges covered in dung or some other infection/poison-causing substance, the point being to get that poo poo into someone's bloodstream by nicking them with it when you throw it at them, not the whole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8
you tend to see in fiction.

But then, ninjas were more or less fiction in the first place, aside from being hired mercenaries (at a time when there were a lot of hired mercenaries) that pretended to be gardeners and poisoned some dude at the place they were trimming the trees at then bounced (rather than doing the whole stand-up battles thing).

Everything about ninjas (trap sprung, I know the proper pluralization) is ridiculous ancient superhero comics equivalents actively being spread by them as PR so they'd get paid more money (and people might be afraid to fight them, so they could get away easier if they hosed up).

Sorry, I was a weeb even in my early 80s childhood, when the only anime anyone had ever heard of was Astro Boy (which was just a cartoon from Japan, what the gently caress is an anime)

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The great thing about talking poo poo about the shuriken is that anyone trying to prove you wrong is foiled if you wear a jacket

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wife ninja. so what?