Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

The minion joker can no longer be contained by any one subforum. He is now cursed to wander the forums collecting sub-specific photoshops until ????

i have no ideas. i am very bad at online

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Dec 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

owlhawk911 posted:

maybe you could crop him out of that window and post him where he can be free to infect our hearts and minds

wait you already did that. i think you're pretty good at online, actually. i hope minion joker achieves his poutine dream one day

thank you both. thread made.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Do you all think that maybe sometimes Joker Minion smokes weed with Olaf from the movie Frozen?

only on days that end in Y

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

vanisher, i love you

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

vanisher posted:

Does the minion joker talk or is it like the other minions? Would you have to be a minion yourself to get consent for a sexual act? So many questions

he laughs uncontrollably and says "banana"

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

should the minion joker travel to GBS? i think he could be a GBS superstar

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

woops

thanks al, this is has all been very on brand for byob

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I don't recognize either of these. Am I too young?

Edit: Someone explained them to me. :gonk:

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 14, 2019

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I found him.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I nominate ADTRW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011