Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Old story but I figured I'd share a feel-good story about one of my local vets. Normally we go for a longer drive to a vet we prefer, but when Apollo got into a porcupine, well, uh, where's the closest vet?

So we went to the closest vet and arrived roughly around noon and they got him in immediately. We were sent off to get lunch while they worked, and apparently the entire vet team + assistants got together to help pull quills - they sounded cheerful about it, like it was a training session. I'm glad they got the practice, and I'm even more grateful that Apollo wobbled out of there drunk from the drugs, slept the entire afternoon, and was himself that evening. The cherry on top is that we got a lowish bill - something like 200$ instead of the expected 500$.

I love him so much and I appreciate that there are people I can run to in an emergency and they'll make him better - because by god he was not happy when I pulled a few quills myself. Poor baby was in a lot of pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU