Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
On Wednesday, my cat started showing lethargy and didn't eat all day. Took him in Thursday morning (yesterday) to the emergency vet, they diagnosed him as having a fever but were unsure of the cause. He was briefly (like 10 seconds) exposed to an outdoor cat 10 days ago but that was the only thing I can think of.

After coming back from the vet, he ate some but slept most of the day, probably since one of the meds causes sedation. He hasn't used the litter box at all.

Now this morning, I put out some food but he still hasn't eaten. He vomited some of the food he ate yesterday though. He also started having eye pus this morning. He did start purring when I petted him; that purring wasn't happening at all on Wednesday.

Kinda stressed since I'm supposed to be out of town tomorrow but will be back Sunday morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU