Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Edit: Trying to catch up on shows I missed earlier this year made me realize just how many different shows I once would have been all over that I almost completely forgot existed. I still haven't seen Jessica Jones season 3 and I don't think I'll actually get around to it at all, even though season 1 was one of my favorite shows the year it aired.

:same:

This is the year I basically gave up on TV. I've still watched enough shows to put together a satisfying top 10 list but there's so many things I've just dropped away from and not bothered to finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have a sudden urge to... join... the Dark... Order? :confused:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Senerio posted:

Oh, why so?

Because I found my family. We are one. Join Dark Order :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

OldSenileGuy posted:

FWIW, this rule seems pretty dumb and probably contributes to why this thread only has like 10 replies after being up for almost a month.

The thread's quiet so far because TV IV's userbase has been dropping regularly over the last few years due to the death of appointment TV and because most people who do contirbute don't do so until the last few days of the month.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I was busy playing video games all this year but I did watch some TV too

10. The L Word - I have not watched a single second of this show but the fact it exists brings me joy

9. Tuca and Bertie - you died too soon

8. Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj - the show everyone complains LWT isn't, it deserves more love

7. Fyre: The Party That Never Happened - I was obsessed with the Fyre Festival for a few days so it was ace to go revisit that whole mess

6. The Good Place - there is no answer but the Good Place is the answer

5. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - a really great finish to the series, some questions were answered and some questions really weren't, shoutout to Max Greenwood's great guest star performance

4. AEW Dynamite - I've always avoided listed wrestling shows on this list but Dynamite is too good to ignore

3. GLOW - I swear to God if Ruth doesn't get a happy ending I will cry

2. Russian Doll - Sweet birthday, baby!

1. Dead To Me - Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini deliver the best acting of the year

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Regy Rusty posted:

We've all been there

We're all worried about you, please let us know if you need support

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I guess The Good Place isn't going to threepeat this year

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This poster is giving me some nostalgia for Irish Joe :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
drat, I woke up just in time :f5:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Natasha Lyonne is a loving treasure

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Looten Plunder posted:

it's quite possible there is only one person online anyway

I will watch you fight the good fight, goon sir :patriot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wait, seriously? :stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hadn't really thought about it, to be fair. Not this high, that's for sure

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rocksicles posted:

Thanks for taking the hit on this, after Rarity said "gently caress all those selfish lazy cunts", probably.

I went to hang out in the Games forum cause they're all cooler than you :dukedoge:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Escobarbarian posted:

gently caress you, Rarity, for your claim that a bunch of video game dorks are cooler than your TVIV brethren!

The games vote thread (which you voted in :ssh:) had so many responses I did a top 75 :smug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thanks for all your hard work, LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Highly approve of the Russian Doll video choice