Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

TVIV list

10 doctor who
Let's get this out of the way. it's great and i need more of it in my life. the new doctor was great, the companions were great, the writing was great, gently caress yall

9 watchmen
i really enjoyed this dark gritty take on super heroes.

8 This time with alan partridge
alan partridge is back and he's hosting a breakfast type current affirs show, and he's not very good at it.

7 umbrella academy
i really enjoyed this dark gritty take on super heroes

6 black mirror
this gets a spot purely for the miley cyrus pop versions of the nine inch nails songs.

5 the boys

4 a series of unfortunate events
i loved this series of books, i'm glad they managed to finish the series, doing better than the film did with only 3 books covered.

3 Joe Pera Talks to You
i really enjoyed this light wholesome take on a super normal guy who just enjoys stuff and is excited to tell us all about it

2 Undone
animated show where bob odenkirk is dead but he wants to find out who killed him so he recruits his daughter who can speak to ghosts and travel in time due to a recent car crash. some good twisty time stuff going on.

1 Chris Gethard Presents (Manhatten Neighborhood Network)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Arist posted:

Then it doesn't, because it didn't air any episodes in 2019 proper.

Why would the new years day special episode not count as an episode?

Unless you forgot the one at the start of 2019 and think we are talking about the new episode just aired.