Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Funny to see an mmo expansion on so many lists here while you know it won't show up at all on most gaming websites or mags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

1. Octopath Traveler - Short and sweet.
2. Yakuza 6 - Its Yakuza. Enough said.
3. Resident Evil 7 VR - First and last VR game I'll play. Awesome experience but the tech isn't there for me to continue playing more VR.
4. God of War (Latest release) - Excellent game all around. Can't wait for the eventual sequel.
5. Final Fantasy 14 - Never in a million years did I think I would play an MMORPG but here we are. Easily have sunk over 200 hrs. this year.

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Dec 12, 2019

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Just want to say I'm very excited to see the results and this thread has been super fun to read.