Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I believe if you don't own Treasure Trove the price jumps from $25 to $40 after this comes out. I only had it on 3DS so I'm gonna rebuy it now methinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Only played Showdown so far but it's really fun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I haven't played since it was only the original campaign so this is an epic gamers treat

edit: I really can't stop playing showdown though. Shield Knight rules

goferchan fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Dec 11, 2019

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

i forgot until now they intended this to be an easier campaign, cuz king knights such a loser doofus

The charge/spinjump mechanic is so simple but also infinitely satisfying when you're chaining them together. These guys have a really really keen sense of the goomba stomp ; can't imagine what's next now that they're finally done w this game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

i tried card fighting "cardia" on the airship and she soundly defeated me probably 15 times in a row and then i closed the game

Lol yeah I just got rolled 5 times in a row before coming here to post this. She doesn't even have special cards or boss powers like Black Knight I think her AI is just tuned really hard . The "win in 1 turn" puzzles you can do in the tavern are also very difficult

edit: I love this game btw. When I'm done should I do Spectre Knight or Plague Knight next,?

goferchan fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 11, 2019

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

I haven’t played shovel knight in like 6 years and I just picked it up again with all this amazing free new content. Started with king knight. I’m real bad at it, I can’t get past the black basement knight with her terror terrapin.

Still real fun thanks for reading

I did that too it's really cool coming back to so much game.