Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Finally 😩

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Woo woo!! Is the smash brothers game out too with this

Yep

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im so glad to be back with shovel knight

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

I haven't played since it was only the original campaign so this is an epic gamers treat

edit: I really can't stop playing showdown though. Shield Knight rules

i played the shovel knight character story and its cool how his and her moves interact, even going against each other, just like in the final campaign battle

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

its so good. the levels are shorter but theres lots of them, feels a lot like mario world. this game rules

i forgot until now they intended this to be an easier campaign, cuz king knights such a loser doofus

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

The charge/spinjump mechanic is so simple but also infinitely satisfying when you're chaining them together. These guys have a really really keen sense of the goomba stomp ; can't imagine what's next now that they're finally done w this game

they looked at everyone doing the shovel knight ducktales pogo hop on every boss and asked themselves how to make the game focus on that even more

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i tried card fighting "cardia" on the airship and she soundly defeated me probably 15 times in a row and then i closed the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

Lol yeah I just got rolled 5 times in a row before coming here to post this. She doesn't even have special cards or boss powers like Black Knight I think her AI is just tuned really hard . The "win in 1 turn" puzzles you can do in the tavern are also very difficult

edit: I love this game btw. When I'm done should I do Spectre Knight or Plague Knight next,?

plague knight is what really made me fall in love with the game but a lot of people think hes too wild

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book posted:

i tried card fighting "cardia" on the airship and she soundly defeated me probably 15 times in a row and then i closed the game

hell yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

It's pretty rude of your mom to charge you 1000s of G for a homecooked meal

youre buying the ingredients

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im not gonna say this is the best campaign i dunno yet but its obvious they are getting way better at what they do

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sex Tragedy posted:

you could make levels, whole campaigns, and custom knights to go with them

im gonna make mona my girlfriend

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my controller died a single move away from a gem sweep and i nearly fully freaked out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

cenotaph posted:

Is there any way to get decrees? I need one for the thing the npc tells you to do in the abyss but I already used the one I had.

after you beat the 2nd map you can unlock a store to buy more from helping the troupple king

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

do you get anything for 100% crests. I went back and found the handful I left in levels but now I just have 23 joustus matches and I'm really bad at joustus

you should at least beat the joustus towers because theres a bonus boss for doing so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

please dont bring that thing here