Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The results for popular dog names are in for Atlanta which, as we all know, is ground zero for dog names in the US and English speaking North America as well as some parts of Latin America. The results may shock you.

Female

1. Bella
2. Luna
3. Lucy
4. Daisy
5. Lola
6. Sadie
7. Bailey
8. Molly
9. Coco
10. Maggie

[b]Male[/b

1. Max
2. Charlie
3. Cooper
4. Buddy
5. Bear
6. Bentley
7. Rocky
8. Duke
9. Milo
10. Jack

Perhaps, more interestingly, according to the article I got this information from, recently there has been an increase in dogs named after rappers (i.e. "Lizzo", "Cardi", "Sir Barks-a-Lot", "Rabies a.k.a. the #1 Runna-Turdfan", etc.)

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/these-are-atlantas-top-dog-names-for-2019-according-to-new-list/1016847865

What are some cool rapper names for dogs you'd like to see? (Cat and other pet names also welcome)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Cat name:
Denzel Purry

Heather Papps

hello friend

next mammal i own is going to be named shareware

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

90s Solo Cup

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

naming my next dog/cat/raccoon "animal" so i can say "here, animal!" "no, animal! naughty animal!"

Escape From Noise

I named my dog Cat and my cat Dog but I just confused myself.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I named my dog Cat and my cat Dog but I just confused myself.

Next time name your cat Doug and your dog Kat.

Escape From Noise

Hey Doug!

FluffieDuckie

Vanilla Mice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

FluffieDuckie posted:

Vanilla Mice

Escape From Noise

Lil Peep but they're a parrot.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Couldve named mine: KITTENS DONT BELONG ON THE COUNTER NO DONT PULL DOWN THE CURTAINS HOW DID YOU EVEN GET UP THERE

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

Vanilla Mice

nut

Gucci Dane

Escape From Noise

Notorious D.O.G.
Bone Tugs-N-Howlmony

Escape From Noise

LL Drool J

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted: